nicely played officials

hawkfan333

Reaction score
wow i have seen some bad games by the officials but this was ridiculous

JSeahawks

Reaction score
A lot of obvious missed holding calls for sure. I still believe the Earl Thomas penalty was obvious. You can hate the rule if you want, but he definatly made contact with the QB's head which is an obvious penalty.

Dabhawk

Reaction score
the announcers called out zach miller for holding on marshawn's only decent run all day, while they were silent when Miami was holding all day on offense. I CLEARLY saw a hold on big red when Reggie ran a 18 yarder in the 3rd. unbelieveable, I'm still shaking my head

DHawk

Reaction score
There were a ton of holding calls that weren't made. That ET penalty was spot on. Sucks yes, but it was spot on. In the end the Seahawks lost to the Seahawks. Blown coverages in the fourth quarter in that type of situation?! Unacceptable.

OP
OP
hawkfan333

hawkfan333

Reaction score
i have never seen that many obvious holds in a game not called the nfl should be real proud of the garbage they put on the field today i hope those officials burn in hell

ensett

Reaction score
The ET penalty was accurate but its stupid. Tannehill should get the penalty, hes the one that didnt get out of the way.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Good teams find a way to win. Bad teams find a way to complain.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Defense made Tannehill look like Marino. Bevell decided to get cute when we were 10 yards away from FG range. Not the refs

12thMode

Reaction score
DHawk":3sf8lxes said:
In the end the Seahawks lost to the Seahawks.

Seems like the case all season when playing away. We have had way too many close games on the road. We need to figure something out. Now it's Bear season...let's keep our record against them going!