At least we didn't get these as alternates.

Tical21

Reaction score
Have any of you guys ever bought the fake jerseys from China? I heard you can't tell the difference but wanted more first hand knowledge before I sprang for about six of them

OP
OP
K

Kolsteseahawks

Reaction score
Tical21":ofu4ja45 said:
Have any of you guys ever bought the fake jerseys from China? I heard you can't tell the difference but wanted more first hand knowledge before I sprang for about six of them
The difference is obvious, u can easily tell the difference between a fake and a real on the new nike jerseys. The fakes for the last jersey were pretty good, and the throwback fakes look almost identical. I think im going to buy a throwback fake because they look pretty good.
Here are 2 flynn jerseys, one is real, one is fake. (one is broken up into 2 pictures)
Flynnrealjersey
Flynnrealjersey2
Flynnfakejersey
Here are the 6 fake throwback jerseys that you can buy for about $20 a jersey.
Seahawksfakethrowackjersey
The throwback fakes look pretty good, but u can easily tell the difference between the nike jerseys.

chimpanjesus

Reaction score
the new fakes are OBVIOUSLY fake. some people on here will tell you they aren't, they are wrong. anyone who thinks theyre passable doesnt have a discerning enough eye. just spring for real ones, theyre worth it.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I mean I love the green, always have. But those are hideous...

that being said I love our alternates.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Kolsteseahawks":1dr5zgrq said:
Tical21":1dr5zgrq said:
The difference is obvious, u can easily tell the difference between a fake and a real on the new nike jerseys. The fakes for the last jersey were pretty good, and the throwback fakes look almost identical. I think im going to buy a throwback fake because they look pretty good.
Here are 2 flynn jerseys, one is real, one is fake. (one is broken up into 2 pictures)
Flynnrealjersey
Flynnrealjersey2
Flynnfakejersey
The throwback fakes look pretty good, but u can easily tell the difference between the nike jerseys.

Flynn? I bet you wish you'd purchased a fake one of those. Nothing beats paying full price for a backup player's jersey.

OP
OP
K

Kolsteseahawks

Reaction score
rideaducati":9hs17y65 said:
Kolsteseahawks":9hs17y65 said:
Tical21":9hs17y65 said:
Flynnrealjersey
Flynnrealjersey2
Flynnfakejersey

Flynn? I bet you wish you'd purchased a fake one of those. Nothing beats paying full price for a backup player's jersey.
That real flynn jersey isn't mine, i found that jersey on ebay, just so i could have a good picture of a real jersey.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
The knockoffs for this years NFL jerseys are EMBARRASSING.

Does anyone know how these companies can call their gear Nike gear or official NFL gear???

I figure with Nike and the NFL being blatantly ripped off, that some kind of a hammer would be brought down on these knockoff companies.