Some nice Seahawk love on Football's Future

hawksfan515

Reaction score
I really enjoyed reading these (general consensus NFL fan) so here you go:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/v ... sc&start=0

Talks about who has the best CB duo in the NFL

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/v ... p?t=502843

Who has the best defense (Seattle is listed, but Bears win it)

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/v ... p?t=505358

5 defenders to have in 5 years, Sherman is on like every list.

And then a thread about how we are an incredibly dangerous team.

And to cap it off some RW hate.....

The reasons they have are "Wilson has played better, but Tannehill's supporting cast sucks". Well who's played better? It's not like Alex Smith lights it up with his amazing supporting cast.

There you go .net nation. Enjoy.

Dabhawk

Reaction score
the RW hate makes steam pour out my nose. is there really and idiot who believes that Russell Wilson is to Alex Smith as Tannehill is to Peyton Manning? first of all these kids haven't even played a full season! then you look at stats and you have to say to yourself "are you kidding? Tannehill and Manning should never be compared." that's exactly like comparing Aaron Rodgers to Matt Barkley. I'm sorry for ranting but come on, I have no hate for Tannehill but even if Tannehill does well in his career he is no Manning! is there a new birth defect on the east coast that causes the brain to underdevelop?

SeaWolv

Reaction score
Definitely not the best defense in the NFL. You're crazy.

Clearly they haven't seen the new DVOA rankings. I wouldn't call someone crazy for saying the team ranked 2nd in team defense is the best. Sounds like a bitter niners fan. Too bad your team isn't even in the top 5.

OP
OP
hawksfan515

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Dabhawk":vd8dra3o said:
the RW hate makes steam pour out my nose. is there really and idiot who believes that Russell Wilson is to Alex Smith as Tannehill is to Peyton Manning? first of all these kids haven't even played a full season! then you look at stats and you have to say to yourself "are you kidding? Tannehill and Manning should never be compared." that's exactly like comparing Aaron Rodgers to Matt Barkley. I'm sorry for ranting but come on, I have no hate for Tannehill but even if Tannehill does well in his career he is no Manning! is there a new birth defect on the east coast that causes the brain to underdevelop?

Just wait. If Wilson has a few more good games, people will change their minds.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
FootballFuture -- what a waste of bandwidth. It looks like its sole purpose it to pump up the ego of one guy who thinks he owns the place. (For all I know, maybe he does own the place.) I got really tired really quickly of him telling everyone who disagreed with him that their posts didn't matter and that their analysis wasn't good enough -- especially since he didn't seem to be able to argue his way out of a wet paper bag.

Steve2222

Reaction score
hawksfan515,

I dont think there is anything Wilson can do this season to gets his due. He's got too many factors going against him that are so stupid.

He is short
He was drafted in the 3rd Round
He has a great running game
He's playing with a great defense

People who don't watch the Seahawks like us and know how great he's been this year will not look past these 4 things.

By the way your avatar is awesome.

Steve2222

Reaction score
hawksfan515,

I dont think there is anything Wilson can do this season to gets his due. He's got too many factors going against him that are so stupid.

He is short

People who don't watch the Seahawks like us and know how great he's been this year will not look past these 4 things.

OP
OP
hawksfan515

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Steve2222":2yhx4gd6 said:
hawksfan515,

He is short

Thanks man! And I think if he gets some playoff success that people would change their mind. I think the main problem is that the two most high publicized games Russ has played in (Monday night Packers, Thursday Night 9ers) he didn't play so well. If the more publicized games were the Pats game and the Lions game, well people would love Russ and say he was great.

The Radish

Reaction score
Erebus":18nptgpa said:
On the top link, the fifth post is from a guy named Pithy Radish. Is that our own Radish?

Nope, have no idea. I do not go to those places, to busy around here for that.

And by the way when I was going by that name it was one name,,,pithyradish with no caps. I only went to a 2 word name when we left Scout and I became The Radish

There was a poster here that used a clone of that name for a while.

:les:

OP
OP
hawksfan515

hawksfan515

Reaction score
The Radish":fz9ax1rh said:
Erebus":fz9ax1rh said:
On the top link, the fifth post is from a guy named Pithy Radish. Is that our own Radish?

And by the way when I was going by that name it was one name,,,pithyradish with no caps. I only went to a 2 word name when we left Scout and I became The Radish

Also his location says "in a dirt field somewhere". Isn't that what your location used to be on here?

The Radish

Reaction score
hawksfan515":2wkusocv said:
The Radish":2wkusocv said:
Erebus":2wkusocv said:

Also his location says "in a dirt field somewhere". Isn't that what your location used to be on here?

You're confused as usual, the comment was "older than dirt".

And for anyone to write 5150 they must have been thinking of Eddie Van Halen

:roll:

XxxZagnutxxX

Reaction score
The Radish":1fg7vcdi said:
Erebus":1fg7vcdi said:

He doesnt go to any of 'those' places but you can often find him on Sprague just east of downtown. Just look for the hunched-over drag queen holding a cane.

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
Seems like alot of people in the forum would "easily" choose Tannehill over Wilson. I would not trade Wilson for anyone.

I want him to succeed with the Seahawks really badly

The Radish

Reaction score
XxxZagnutxxX":177grp4h said:
The Radish":177grp4h said:
Erebus":177grp4h said:

He doesnt go to any of 'those' places but you can often find him on Sprague just east of downtown. Just look for the hunched-over drag queen holding a cane.

Oh,,,you mean near that place you wanted to meet for lunch.

:D