Players on the Seahawks that are taken for granted on a consistent basis.
KJ Wright is an unsung hero on this defense, but then you have Michael Robinson, Jon Ryan, Kam Chancellor, Pat McQuistan and our long snapper... Yeah... I can't even think of his name off the top of my head, so perhaps he should be moved to the top of the taken for granted list. I'm also thinking Zach Miller should be way up on the list. Granted, he's had problems with concussions and he's not the huge receiving weapon that he was in Oakland, but he's still one of the top run blocking TEs in the league and he still has reliable hands if he's targeted.
Sooo... My top 5 most taken for granted players are
1. Our long snapper... Has he muffed a snap yet?
2. Michael Robinson... Arguably one of the best FBs in the league
3. Zach Miller... Doesn't put up amazing stats on paper, but he's an amazing blocker and a cog in this offense when he's healthy.
4. Pat McQuistan... The guy can play any position on the line and he performs admirably well at any given position when we need him to step in.
5. KJ Wright... He's fifth because I don't really think he's taken for granted by the organization or the fans. He's just underrated in the NFL.