Charly Martin activated

-The Glove-

Reaction score
"@Curtis_Crabtree: Seattle has added WR Charly Martin to the active roster to fill S Winston Guy's spot. Also WR Corbin Louks has been added to practice squad."

OP
OP
-The Glove-

-The Glove-

Reaction score
"@DavisHsuSeattle: WR Corbin Louks is 6-0 and 207 lbs, played college football for Utah & Nevada, ran a 4.39 forty at his March 2012 Pro Day. #seahawks"

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Charlie is a hell of a lot better option than that waste of space TE we have on the roster from Cleveland.

ensett

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":k1hixqk2 said:
Charlie is a hell of a lot better option than that waste of space TE we have on the roster from Cleveland.
I wish Morrah was healthy

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Charly's been pretty invisible in the chances he's gotten this year. Would love to see our #3/#4 receivers pull a lions game on the dolphins and slice them up

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
falcongoggles":3tng6im8 said:
Charly's been pretty invisible in the chances he's gotten this year. Would love to see our #3/#4 receivers pull a lions game on the dolphins and slice them up

That's true, but now that our offense is getting into shape somewhat perhaps he'll get targeted more often.

Atradees

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3jyzidpk said:

I was thinking the same thing when I read the thread title. Dude from Clevland stinks.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Atradees":3e5zpjbn said:
SoulfishHawk":3e5zpjbn said:

I was thinking the same thing when I read the thread title. Dude from Clevland stinks.

Agreed. I was expecting a lot more from Evan Moore when we brought him in. Time for him to step it up.