I finally made it...

TriCHawk

Reaction score
http://www.seahawks.com/news/articl...heir-ink/07e1a788-a925-484b-9486-ffd23ae46437

Some of you may have seen the tattoo entry thing on .com. Mine (the bird one) got picked along with some other dude for a story they did. So I guess I'm famous now, but I won't forget about all you people on .net.... :lol:

Just kiddin. Anyway, thought it was pretty cool. I recognized Blue Talon in the gallery - I was explaining to my wife how great of a tattoo that is (the back piece).

Reaction score
Awesome - Your tattoo was by far my favorite - looking forward to hearing about your future work.

652cHAWK

Reaction score
Nice job with that tat!

I thought this one was pretty clever. If you want the Borneo/tribal look, by way of the Seahawks:

normal.jpg

Claden

Reaction score
That's awesome. I like the color. I need to get one with color.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Nice! Okay, it's high time I spring for a badass Seahawks tat.

HawkHouse

Reaction score
Alot of those I never have seen before, awesome !!!

Nice to see some ladies represent too !!!

I'm still waiting to get mine, don't know where to put it though (???)

OP
OP
TriCHawk

TriCHawk

Reaction score
Chrome_Seahawk":3h7z3cmg said:
Awesome - Your tattoo was by far my favorite - looking forward to hearing about your future work.

Thanks Chrome! Not sure when I'll get to adding to that one. I already have plans for my arm (non-seahawks related).

There's a lot of good ones in the gallery.... and some... well.... :shock: . But I respect all the fans that were willing to get a 'hawks tattoo. That takes dedication I think.

Aros - get on it!

djTOY2000

Reaction score
652cHAWK":3ovxmtna said:
Nice job with that tat!

I thought this one was pretty clever. If you want the Borneo/tribal look, by way of the Seahawks:

normal.jpg

i've got to play around with it a little bit, but this is going to somehow be the background behind the 'hawk i already have

Latest posts