Winston Guy suspended

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Winston Guy suspended
Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:34 pm
  • pehawk wrote:Yet another example of Petes and Johns dumb choices.

Have they no class or dignity? They're role models. I always tell my daughter; "see those men, ramming their heads into each other? That causes permenant brain damage. And, baby, I want you to have athletes who inflict violence and self-harm, to be who and what you aspire to become."

Then I put my arm around her, she looks into my eyes, says "I will dad, because I love you".

That gave me chills Pe, that was beautiful. May your daughter become the next great Seahawks safety, much in the mold of Kenny Easley and Kam Chancellor before her...
    Talkin Seahawks All Day, All Night @ my blog Seafense! http://seafense.blogspot.com/
    NYCoug
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:36 pm
  • NYCoug wrote:
    pehawk wrote:Yet another example of Petes and Johns dumb choices.

Have they no class or dignity? They're role models. I always tell my daughter; "see those men, ramming their heads into each other? That causes permenant brain damage. And, baby, I want you to have athletes who inflict violence and self-harm, to be who and what you aspire to become."

Then I put my arm around her, she looks into my eyes, says "I will dad, because I love you".

That gave me chills Pe, that was beautiful. May your daughter become the next great Seahawks safety, much in the mold of Kenny Easley and Kam Chancellor before her...

She's a girl. Eric Pruitt, tops.

Girls can't be; doctors, funny, hard-hitting safeties, or pretty and smart at the same time.

I only speak positive truths to her.
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:38 pm
  • I hope you closed that conversation with a head butt to tough her up.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:41 pm
  • This thread took an unexpected turn.
    * NET Staff *

Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:43 pm
  • Hawkstorian wrote:This thread took an unexpected turn.

An entertaining one.
    49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
    * NET Curmudgeon *

Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:15 pm
  • That kinda stinks.
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:29 pm

I often tell my daughters to date a football player. 'Cuz football players no how to treat a woman.
    "it'd be a newborn deer" - pehawk
    Hawk Strap
    * Handsome *

Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:33 pm
  • Hawk Strap wrote:

I often tell my daughters to date a football player. 'Cuz football players no how to treat a woman.

You must be Hope Solo's dad.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:55 pm
  • pehawk wrote:
    NYCoug wrote:

Girls can't be; doctors, funny, hard-hitting safeties, or pretty and smart at the same time.

Come on, give her Jay Bellamy or Reggie Tongue AT LEAST.

Agreed on the rest though.

Good one scottemojo, I literally laughed out loud. You win the intranetz!
    Talkin Seahawks All Day, All Night @ my blog Seafense! http://seafense.blogspot.com/
    NYCoug
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:15 pm
  • Scottemojo wrote:
    Hawk Strap wrote:

You must be Hope Solo's dad.

LOL
    Sandpoint Hawk
    NET Starter

Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:22 pm

100% this.
    President of the Perfect Parents Society - est. 2013
    JesterHawk
    * Smackmeister *

Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:53 am
  • I wonder how long until he's sent packing...That press release basically pointed out we have plenty of depth so he's expendable. Banned substance user is not the image this team wants to put forth.

“There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider
    Bakergirl
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:27 am
  • I was hoping he was roiding up getting ready for next season. Freaking over the counter stuff won't do him any good!

He has only been active 2 games anyway, so maybe he thought, "WTF, I might as well get pumped for next year....." :sarcasm_off:
    "I want to drink Ranier Beer out of a mug made from Jim harbaugh's hollowed out skull." CANHAWK
    sam1313
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:54 am
  • Not surprising from a guy who thought the Presidential Election was between Barack Obama and Mitt Rooney.
    Steve2222
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:26 am
  • I miss Mitt Rooney, he was the best. Just last week I strolled into supercuts and told the broad cutting my hair: "you know what I want, honey, give me the Mitt Rooney".
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:11 am
  • Guy got got.

Musta been the over-the-counter Roonies.
    HawkAroundTheClock
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:02 am
  • Good news for someone on the practice squad.I would add Portis.3rd QB can dress and not count on active list so why not.Or perhaps the PS safety-Snead
    canzag
    NET Veteran

Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:26 pm
  • pehawk wrote:
    NYCoug wrote:

But they can have a better throwing motion than Tebow!
    42-13, 29-3, and 23-17 and a Lombardi trophy from THIS millennium.....deal with it niner trolls

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:29 am
  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    pehawk wrote:

Tebow lucked out this year. I think Leftwich has proven that he's the "floor" when it comes to NFL QB throwing motions. Soooo sloowww...
    NYCoug
    NET Veteran

Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:46 am
  • there clearly hatin on tha guy.....
    BO$$ FAMILY OFFICIAL$ CEO & HAWK GANG OG
    THA SEA MONSTA
    NET Bench Warmer

It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:48 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information