Season ended today , we are 6th seed.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
EastCoastHawksFan":2v3ud324 said:
thanks man , i didnt know that

Don't know why you're getting feisty. You're the one who posted the irrelevant thread

kearly

Reaction score
Thanks EastCoast. I'm just going to assume that 515 and TRJC were just throwing some brotherly love your way, philly style.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
EastCoastHawksFan":3b3ard4d said:
I saw in an earlier topic yesterday that we would not be in due to the three way tie.

Well Thank Sando because he cleared that up. Because Minn lost to both Seattle and Tampa they would be elimanated and we hold the edge over Tampa.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/ ... -standings

hopefully this clears up some confusion
For future reference, if you want to avoid the verbal jousts (if you care), the thing to do would be to post this same information in that topic you saw earlier, instead of starting a whole new thread.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
kearly":2qr6vl3j said:
Thanks EastCoast. I'm just going to assume that 515 and TRJC were just throwing some brotherly love your way, philly style.

Yeah kinda. Its not OP's fault, I just feel all this talk about "if the season ended today" is really dumb.

PDXCHawk

Reaction score
Playoff position isn't irrelevant. That's why nfl and espn.com have pages for it. Playoff position is merely a reflection of the standings, which are hardly inconsequential. Someone always has to be a wise guy whenever anyone posts about it.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
PDXCHawk":21rzlow6 said:
Playoff position isn't irrelevant. That's why nfl and espn.com have pages for it. Playoff position is merely a reflection of the standings, which are hardly inconsequential. Someone always has to be a wise guy whenever anyone posts about it.

It is irrelevant to talk about whether we are technically the sixth seed ahead of MN and TB when there are still several weeks left in the season. Maybe my comment was more a response to the other thread about this, which was really obnoxious

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":3at4zbc0 said:
PDXCHawk":3at4zbc0 said:

It is irrelevant to talk about whether we are technically the sixth seed ahead of MN and TB when there are still several weeks left in the season. Maybe my comment was more a response to the other thread about this, which was really obnoxious

It's perfectly relevant. More than that it's fun. Why do you hate fun?

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":79xkyrep said:
therealjohncarlson":79xkyrep said:
PDXCHawk":79xkyrep said:

It's perfectly relevant. More than that it's fun. Why do you hate fun?

I usually chalk it up to a traumatizing childhood

Latest posts