Season ended today , we are 6th seed.

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Season ended today , we are 6th seed.
Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:59 am
  • I saw in an earlier topic yesterday that we would not be in due to the three way tie.

    Well Thank Sando because he cleared that up. Because Minn lost to both Seattle and Tampa they would be elimanated and we hold the edge over Tampa.

    http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/ ... -standings

    hopefully this clears up some confusion
    EastCoastHawksFan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 873
    Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 7:15 pm


Re: Season ended today , we are 6th seed.
Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:59 am
  • But the season didn't end today.
    User avatar
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5215
    Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:52 pm
    Location: Battle Ground, Washington


Re: Season ended today , we are 6th seed.
Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:08 pm
  • thanks man , i didnt know that
    EastCoastHawksFan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 873
    Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 7:15 pm


Re: Season ended today , we are 6th seed.
Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:09 pm
  • EastCoastHawksFan wrote:thanks man , i didnt know that


    Don't know why you're getting feisty. You're the one who posted the irrelevant thread
    User avatar
    therealjohncarlson
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3444
    Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 2:09 pm


Re: Season ended today , we are 6th seed.
Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:13 pm
  • thanks man
    EastCoastHawksFan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 873
    Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 7:15 pm


  • Wow the bye week seems to have everybody a bit testy…
    "Est autem fides credere quod nondum vides; cuius fidei merces est videre quod credis."
    Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.
    (St. Augustine of Hippo)

    "Perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim."
    (“Ovid”)
    User avatar
    FidelisHawk
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 327
    Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:39 am


  • Thanks EastCoast. I'm just going to assume that 515 and TRJC were just throwing some brotherly love your way, philly style.
    User avatar
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *
     
    Posts: 10656
    Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:44 am


  • And if the season had ended after the first game, we would be tied for last place.

    Just sayin'.
    If you're walking on thin ice, you might as well dance.................................................Mom
    User avatar
    LymonHawk
    * El Primo *
    * El Primo *
     
    Posts: 5520
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Skagit County, WA


  • EastCoastHawksFan wrote:I saw in an earlier topic yesterday that we would not be in due to the three way tie.

    Well Thank Sando because he cleared that up. Because Minn lost to both Seattle and Tampa they would be elimanated and we hold the edge over Tampa.

    http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/ ... -standings

    hopefully this clears up some confusion

    For future reference, if you want to avoid the verbal jousts (if you care), the thing to do would be to post this same information in that topic you saw earlier, instead of starting a whole new thread.
    49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    User avatar
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
    * NET Curmudgeon *
     
    Posts: 7377
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:06 am
    Location: Eastern Washington


  • kearly wrote:Thanks EastCoast. I'm just going to assume that 515 and TRJC were just throwing some brotherly love your way, philly style.


    Yeah kinda. Its not OP's fault, I just feel all this talk about "if the season ended today" is really dumb.
    User avatar
    therealjohncarlson
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3444
    Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 2:09 pm


  • Playoff position isn't irrelevant. That's why nfl and espn.com have pages for it. Playoff position is merely a reflection of the standings, which are hardly inconsequential. Someone always has to be a wise guy whenever anyone posts about it.
    User avatar
    PDXCHawk
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 333
    Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:37 am


  • PDXCHawk wrote:Playoff position isn't irrelevant. That's why nfl and espn.com have pages for it. Playoff position is merely a reflection of the standings, which are hardly inconsequential. Someone always has to be a wise guy whenever anyone posts about it.


    It is irrelevant to talk about whether we are technically the sixth seed ahead of MN and TB when there are still several weeks left in the season. Maybe my comment was more a response to the other thread about this, which was really obnoxious
    User avatar
    therealjohncarlson
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3444
    Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 2:09 pm


  • therealjohncarlson wrote:
    PDXCHawk wrote:Playoff position isn't irrelevant. That's why nfl and espn.com have pages for it. Playoff position is merely a reflection of the standings, which are hardly inconsequential. Someone always has to be a wise guy whenever anyone posts about it.


    It is irrelevant to talk about whether we are technically the sixth seed ahead of MN and TB when there are still several weeks left in the season. Maybe my comment was more a response to the other thread about this, which was really obnoxious


    It's perfectly relevant. More than that it's fun. Why do you hate fun?
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 14190
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


  • Zebulon Dak wrote:
    therealjohncarlson wrote:
    PDXCHawk wrote:Playoff position isn't irrelevant. That's why nfl and espn.com have pages for it. Playoff position is merely a reflection of the standings, which are hardly inconsequential. Someone always has to be a wise guy whenever anyone posts about it.


    It is irrelevant to talk about whether we are technically the sixth seed ahead of MN and TB when there are still several weeks left in the season. Maybe my comment was more a response to the other thread about this, which was really obnoxious


    It's perfectly relevant. More than that it's fun. Why do you hate fun?


    I usually chalk it up to a traumatizing childhood
    User avatar
    therealjohncarlson
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3444
    Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 2:09 pm




It is currently Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:09 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information