Big Red Mic'd Up...

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Big Red Mic'd Up...
Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:22 am
  • on Seahawks Saturday Night over on http://www.seahawks.com/ it brought a smile to my face :D
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Location: Born in Oakharbor, raised in the west, sentenced to life in St George

Re: Big Red Mic'd Up...
Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:40 am
  • Cool stuff...One thing I've noticed...Mebane is an awesome player for us.

As an interview? The guy is as stiff as they come. Dude has NO personality! There's a clip where they show the sideline reaction to Tate's first nice TD against the Jets and everybody is jumping up and down or at least throwing their arms into the air and celebrating. Mebane? He's just sitting on the bench looking up to the big screen with the enthusiasm as someone who was just called into the doctor's office for a colonoscopy.

WTF??

Les "The Radish" Norton - Ambassador/Grandfather of .NET, gone too soon but will never be forgotten. RIP
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:06 am
  • Aros wrote:Cool stuff...One thing I've noticed...Mebane is an awesome player for us.

As an interview? The guy is as stiff as they come. Dude has NO personality! There's a clip where they show the sideline reaction to Tate's first nice TD against the Jets and everybody is jumping up and down or at least throwing their arms into the air and celebrating. Mebane? He's just sitting on the bench looking up to the big screen with the enthusiasm as someone who was just called into the doctor's office for a colonoscopy.

WTF??

Suffers from the same condition Wilson does I call it IceintheVeinsitis
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:08 am
  • About the 8:05 mark when he's talking to Mebane on the bench is worth the whole 8:30.
    endzorn
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:45 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information