Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Re: This defense will destroy Ryan Tannehill
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:28 pm 
NET Veteran

hoxrox wrote:
This game will be a test on how disciplined this team is. Will they come out flat in a 10 AM road game after a long break? Will there be more penalties? Will Bradley continue to bring more than 4 on 3rd down? Will there be drops?

If we lose this game, it's going to be due to shooting ourselves in the foot, not so much from anything the Dolphins will do

I say we blitz more in this game...I don't think Tannehill has what it takes to exploit it.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:07 pm 
* 17Power Blogger *

I agree that the Miami and Buffalo games are games we should win, barring some crazy Any Given Sunday occurrences.

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power

Post Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:20 pm 
NET Veteran

PGunning101 wrote:
For 8 yards...

Yea but he threw with his left! :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:29 pm 
NET Starter

We are going to have to start winning road games at some point. It might as well be now...

Post Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:56 pm 
*Host of .NET Awards*

Russ Willstrong wrote:
PGunning101 wrote:
For 8 yards...

Yea but he threw with his left! :mrgreen:

So did Tate, and with only 1/3 the attempts he had 3 times the yardage and a TD.

Post Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:24 pm 
* NET Sage *

Until I see it.. I do not trust this team on the road.

If the game was at CLink, yeah Tannehill would be in for a longggg day..

We SHOULD win.. but then again, we SHOULD have won in Glendale, St. Louis and Detroit too.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:08 am 
NET Rookie

Hasselbeck wrote:
Until I see it.. I do not trust this team on the road.

If the game was at CLink, yeah Tannehill would be in for a longggg day..

We SHOULD win.. but then again, we SHOULD have won in Glendale, St. Louis and Detroit too.

Totally agree. This team has to prove they can win on the road before we expect them to do it. There are numerous examples over the years of the Hawks going on the road and losing to inferior opponents in asinine ways so I'll hold my breath that this version can change the "can't win on the road" culture.

The only good news is that road favorites off a bye week are something like 25-4 straight up over the past several years (heard the stat yesterday on Cowherd's radio show) and Seattle will likely be a 1 to 3 point favorite based on the Dolphins recent slide.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:54 am 
USMC 1970-77

Many years ago, I heard a talking head say, about this very subject, "You have to win the games you're supposed to win."

That's about how I feel, and I think I'm with the consensus around here, that this is a game the Seahawks "should" win. In some ways, this game has playoff implications. If we want to make the playoffs, we have to do everything possible to make sure that we are in the best position imaginable when we play SF in late December. If we start losing to the likes of Miami, that SF game starts to lose meaning.

I'm normally a "one game at a time" kind of fan, and I try not to look too far ahead, but this is that time of year when, if you want to really make a playoff run, you have to take care of business. That means beating inferior teams, which Miami really is. Russell Wilson seems like just the kind of guy who can and will do that.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS

Post Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:27 pm 
NET Rookie

Congratulations to the elite Seahawks defense for destroying Ryan Tannehill this week (Sarcasm On). This defense makes me sick.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]