Seattle holds the 6th seed going into the bye...

OP
OP
PDXCHawk

PDXCHawk

Reaction score
Also note the Colts @ Broncos matchup. It'd be one hell of a Wild Card round in general, with Packers/Giants and Steelers/Patriots also.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I think we could beat the niner at home, I think we matchup well against Atl's WR's and could take them down. I'm more scared of playing at GB or Chicago, and playing the Giants in the playoffs is just not fun no matter where it's at.

bellingerga

Reaction score
I don't think there's a team in the nfl our Hawks can't beat, but it just depends on what team shows up on the road.....

For what it's worth I think these road woes will be a thing of the past soon too, hopefully before the playoffs this year =)

madbohem

Reaction score
bellingerga":ys4h5oel said:
For what it's worth I think these road woes will be a thing of the past soon too, hopefully before the playoffs this year =)

This I fully agree with. First I just don't think Wilson will do anything but show a level of improvement worthy of two weeks time in preparation. I don't really care if half that time he is suppose to be off, i suspect he is deep into the next game and scheming up a game plan. It might not be the coaches plan introduced next week, but he is thinking about the game already. Pretty sure all the Hawks were watching the game tonight.

These guys want this.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
It won't matter w/ us going on a streak and the 40 whiners taking a losing slide, we are going to win the division anyway. We just need to determine which 1-4 slot we want.

MANUNITED23

Reaction score
I don't think this is how playoff picture will look after week 17th. I believe Hawks' can get at least 5th seed.

kidhawk

Reaction score
PDXCHawk":2aw593l7 said:
...and would face San Francisco on the road in the wild card.

Just sayin'. Be interesting to see if they get squeezed out during the bye. The Minnesota win factors in huge at the moment.

http://www.nfl.com/playoffs/playoff-picture

I don't believe we can get "squeezed out" this week. The Vikings are also on their bye, so they will continue to be tied with us. The Bucs, if they win become tied as well, but they, even with a win would have the worst conference record and would drop out. We should hold our spot for this week. What is more interesting is what can happen with a Niner loss. That would give us both the same number of wins moving forward. This puts the division in our hands. Basically if this happens both the Niners and the Seahawks would control their own destiny at that point.

DynoHawk

Reaction score
MANUNITED23":3mbc4g9x said:
I don't think this is how playoff picture will look after week 17th. I believe Hawks' can get at least 5th seed.

If GB loses in Detroit this weekend, we move into 5th i believe.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
bellingerga":3kc4m0tv said:
For what it's worth I think these road woes will be a thing of the past soon too

Not so sure bout this one. It's VERY VERY hard to win on the road in the NFL, IMO it takes a veteran team (like the Giants the past couple of years) to be consistently good on the road.

But we're not asking much out of the Hawks road woes, just win 3 road games a year and this is a consistent 10-11 wins a year type team, with how good we are at home.