RG3 Named Team Captain, Should Wilson?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Hawksfan78 wrote:Captain or no Captain. It wont change Wilson. It is just a title. He will go out and lead the same way he has been. The team will hand of the "C" next year.

Agreed. He's still going to improve and lead the offense out there no matter if he has that 'C' on his chest or not.

It's a good question though. I'm surprised RGIII was named captain in the middle of the season. In the Seahawks case, I don't think it's necessary.
    No autographs please
    Jerhawk
    NET Starter

• Jerhawk wrote:
    Hawksfan78 wrote:Captain or no Captain. It wont change Wilson. It is just a title. He will go out and lead the same way he has been. The team will hand of the "C" next year.

Agreed. He's still going to improve and lead the offense out there no matter if he has that 'C' on his chest or not.

It's a good question though. I'm surprised RGIII was named captain in the middle of the season. In the Seahawks case, I don't think it's necessary.

I agree with the above two. If he's leading the team, it doesn't matter if he has the C to go with it. The players know.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

Re: RG3 Named Team Captain, Should Wilson?
Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:16 am
  • wilsons the man and shall have anything he wants.. so it shall be written, so it shall be done...
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Re: RG3 Named Team Captain, Should Wilson?
Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:29 pm
  • It would be a nice honor, but I'm in favor of only changing things in the course of a season that need changing. By that, I mean fixing things that are preventing the team from winning. Now, if the players take it upon themselves to petition the coaches for Wilson's "C" right now, then let the locker room have its way.
    HawkAroundTheClock
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:23 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information