Jersey Question

seahawkchris

Reaction score
So looks like NFL Shop has a 50% off deals going on with the new jerseys. They have the NFL Elite jersey for #139.00... So I was looking at my old reebok jerseys and they are mostly size 52. I see that Nike has large size 44 and XL size 48. Does anyone own the new elite jersey and tell me how they fit? Im thinking a large. My old Reebok replica jerseys are large which feel like XL to me.

Anyone help me out?

TheHawkster

Reaction score
If you were a large in Reebok then you'd be an XL in Nike.

They're much more form fitting and you have less room in the shoulders.

OP
OP
S

seahawkchris

Reaction score
ok here is how i stumbled on the site, i googled Richard Sherman jersey, and i think on the 3rd entry that nflshopofficial.com site popped up

Claden

Reaction score
seahawkchris":1il6r7ox said:
Not sure if its a scam site, nflshopoffical.com

I would say be careful if you do order from there. I am certain they are selling counterfeits from that one. Actually, I'm 100% certain that is what they are selling from there.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Man, I love looking through sites like that!

"Welcome your visit!"

"We have earned good reputation in foreign more than 90% customers are satisfied with our products and service, till now our online menbers are beyond 80,000."

"Whether you are seeking nike nfl jerseys."

"You can do the fast and secure payment systems by PayPal, Visa and Master Card,welcome logoin and choose your love player's jersey."

"Moreover,they are made of good material to prevent the impact of the sweat."

"We sell jerseys all over the world becasuse of our good quality jerseys,good after sales-service and quick shippment."

sc85sis

Reaction score
BlueTalon":2vybe9li said:
Man, I love looking through sites like that!

"Welcome your visit!"

"We have earned good reputation in foreign more than 90% customers are satisfied with our products and service, till now our online menbers are beyond 80,000."

"Whether you are seeking nike nfl jerseys."

"You can do the fast and secure payment systems by PayPal, Visa and Master Card,welcome logoin and choose your love player's jersey."

"Moreover,they are made of good material to prevent the impact of the sweat."

"We sell jerseys all over the world becasuse of our good quality jerseys,good after sales-service and quick shippment."
Please to run far, very far.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
If the non-native English isn't a big enough clue, there are a number of other clues.

1. No NFL shield on the site claiming to be official NFL.

2. The logo looks like it was done with cheap spray-paint.

3. When your mouse hovers over the logo, the pop-up box says, "Powered by Zen Cart :: The Art of E-Commerce".

4. The word "Cheap".

5. Mysteriously, in the drop-down list from the "NFL Jerseys" link at the top, there are only 30 teams listed. The Seahawks are not among them.

6. And in the drop-down menu from the "Customized" link, there are 31 teams listed. The Seahawks are not among them.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
A. That's the site we are talking about.

B. Don't post links to sites selling counterfeit goods. (That applies to everybody.)

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
BlueTalon":v2exin9y said:
A. That's the site we are talking about.

B. Don't post links to sites selling counterfeit goods. (That applies to everybody.)

They're not the same site.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
That site was alluded to in the OP, and was specifically mentioned in posts 5, 6, and 8. I'm not sure what other site you thought we were talking about.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
BlueTalon":3fxj235e said:
That site was alluded to in the OP, and was specifically mentioned in posts 5, 6, and 8. I'm not sure what other site you thought we were talking about.

No, the one he posted (nflshopoffical) is super counterfeit, the one I posted (nflshopofficial) looks super legit.

Claden

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":2tn4dy0x said:
BlueTalon":2tn4dy0x said:

No, the one he posted (nflshopoffical) is super counterfeit, the one I posted (nflshopofficial) looks super legit.
I was just going to say that. "offical" sneaky sneaky :141847_bnono:

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":tlei6goe said:
BlueTalon":tlei6goe said:
Interesting. I clicked on the link to NFL.com, and it took me right back to its own homepage, not the NFL.com homepage.

A tad suspicious, methinks.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
So is the one that actually says official official? Cuz they're sellin Hauschka and McQuistan jerseys and all kinda stuff at a discount.