Ok, bye week puzzle. Can you name these 4 people?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Everyone here should know at least one of these people by name. There is actually a 5th member of this family, whose name is Bella. BTW they are big time members of Seahawks.net

    One of them lives in New Joisey and just went through hurricane Sandy.

    :les:
    Attachments
    Todd.jpg
    Todd.jpg (219.03 KiB) Viewed 1675 times
    Image
    So close to the real thing.
    User avatar
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *
     
    Posts: 18505
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:18 pm
    Location: Spokane, Wa.


  • Todd AKA "Aros" and fam....check the title of jpg... :)

    I met Todd once or twice at Temple Billiards before games. Haven't been there in quite some time though.

    (edited for spelling)
    Last edited by BlueTalons on Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
    Image
    "Make good teams look bad and make bad teams look terrible!" -Michael Robinson
    User avatar
    BlueTalons
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1115
    Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 11:36 am
    Location: Spanaway, WA


  • Well, the 'Todd.jpg' at the bottom kinda gives it away....
    Rzzzzz...
    User avatar
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *
     
    Posts: 10573
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
    Location: Helm's Deep


  • peachesenregalia wrote:Well, the 'Todd.jpg' at the bottom kinda gives it away....



    Yes it does. I was expecting most to know him. Can you name any of the others?

    :les:
    Image
    So close to the real thing.
    User avatar
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *
     
    Posts: 18505
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:18 pm
    Location: Spokane, Wa.


  • Uh...let's see....that's little Eddie in the back....then....Harriet...and finally....baby Emily?
    Rzzzzz...
    User avatar
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *
     
    Posts: 10573
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
    Location: Helm's Deep


  • LOLOL!!!!

    That is a GREAT picture. I truly, genuinely wish that we had some pics from the late 80's. I can assure you that Todd would not be wearing a hat in those pictures and that he used only the highest quality hair care products. You guys really don't know, he was VERY talented, even as a teen. I'm serious, a true artist with FANS. He chose the American Dream over the fame and the girls. Good call Todd, it was worth it, you have a great family.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5552
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


  • Awesome looking family.
    Image
    User avatar
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *
     
    Posts: 8959
    Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:16 pm


  • Kevin, I thought you had met Mrs. Todd at Cheney. Seems to me Todd showed up at Cheney with this Gorgous lady the same year you and I met.

    Anyway boys and girls the guy that started this site married a great gal and I'm surprised many of you don't remember her name is Cindy. She is special still today.

    :les:
    Image
    So close to the real thing.
    User avatar
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *
     
    Posts: 18505
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:18 pm
    Location: Spokane, Wa.


  • Easy pic Radish, for those of us that have met Todd...

    you could have easily posted

    Image and got the same response though :P
    Image
    User avatar
    Galen96
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1783
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:30 pm
    Location: Phoenix, Arizona


  • Galen96 wrote:Easy pic Radish, for those of us that have met Todd...

    you could have easily posted

    Image and got the same response though :P



    Funny,,that's damned funny.
    Image
    So close to the real thing.
    User avatar
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *
     
    Posts: 18505
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:18 pm
    Location: Spokane, Wa.


  • Ok, its Todd, Cindy, Todd's son Shandon who lives with his mother in Joisey. Damned if I can't say the name of the baby...who isn't really a baby any longer.

    :les:
    Image
    So close to the real thing.
    User avatar
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *
     
    Posts: 18505
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:18 pm
    Location: Spokane, Wa.


  • loafoftatupu wrote:LOLOL!!!!

    That is a GREAT picture. I truly, genuinely wish that we had some pics from the late 80's. I can assure you that Todd would not be wearing a hat in those pictures and that he used only the highest quality hair care products. You guys really don't know, he was VERY talented, even as a teen. I'm serious, a true artist with FANS. He chose the American Dream over the fame and the girls. Good call Todd, it was worth it, you have a great family.



    (((Slipping loafoftatupu $20 bucks)))
    Image

    "The Seahawks showed today that they regarded me highly and I appreciate that, and I will continue to show how much I regard Paul Allen and the Seattle Seahawks with my play." - Richard Sherman
    User avatar
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]
     
    Posts: 7942
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:58 am
    Location: Just 6 miles from Richard Sherman!


  • Galen96 wrote:Easy pic Radish, for those of us that have met Todd...

    you could have easily posted

    Image and got the same response though :P


    Hey! I resemble that!
    Image

    "The Seahawks showed today that they regarded me highly and I appreciate that, and I will continue to show how much I regard Paul Allen and the Seattle Seahawks with my play." - Richard Sherman
    User avatar
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]
     
    Posts: 7942
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:58 am
    Location: Just 6 miles from Richard Sherman!


  • Aros wrote:
    loafoftatupu wrote:LOLOL!!!!

    That is a GREAT picture. I truly, genuinely wish that we had some pics from the late 80's. I can assure you that Todd would not be wearing a hat in those pictures and that he used only the highest quality hair care products. You guys really don't know, he was VERY talented, even as a teen. I'm serious, a true artist with FANS. He chose the American Dream over the fame and the girls. Good call Todd, it was worth it, you have a great family.



    (((Slipping loafoftatupu $20 bucks)))


    You know it's true. You're just humble enough to handle it. Lol! All the wanna be musicians spoke your name as legend back then. Great stuff.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5552
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA




It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:47 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information
  • Who is online