Dear Mods

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
A few weeks back this site blew up on the back end and created havok. Since then I know certain mods specifically, and all of them in general, have been working hard to put everything back together and indeed even improve upon what we had previously in the way of servers and so on (obviously, I'm not a big IT guy). Anyway, I was just noticing how well everything seems to be working and wanted to take a moment to give a shout out to Anguish, AbsolutNET, sadhappy, Seahawk Sailor and FPD and any others I may have missed.

Well done guys!

(Obviously a bye week, off a win and a winning record does wonders for my state of mind)

:thirishdrinkers: :th2thumbs:

OP
OP
Jazzhawk

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1ghfa52r said:
That's a mighty brown nose you've got there, Jazz. :D

*hides*
Yes, but it doesn't make it any less true.

grizbob

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":tunlf22k said:
A few weeks back this site blew up on the back end and created havok. Since then I know certain mods specifically, and all of them in general, have been working hard to put everything back together and indeed even improve upon what we had previously in the way of servers and so on (obviously, I'm not a big IT guy). Anyway, I was just noticing how well everything seems to be working and wanted to take a moment to give a shout out to Anguish, AbsolutNET, sadhappy, Seahawk Sailor and FPD and any others I may have missed.

Well done guys!

(Obviously a bye week, off a win and a winning record does wonders for my state of mind)

:thirishdrinkers: :th2thumbs:

X... :229031_victory: :thumbup:

dunceface

Reaction score
The Top Men apparently do more than just ostracize n00bs :mrgreen:

HawksSoc

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":3rk8t9xb said:
JSeahawks":3rk8t9xb said:
Ouch. :angry017:

Utter disrespect. BAN HIM!!!

You may wanna relook at that lil Dolphin drawing beside your name before you start talking about disrespect my friend haha :lol: