Sherman is NFC Defensive Player of the Week

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Look how bulking up worked for Lofa, Shark. Just sayin'. I'm not confident it's for everyone, especially at the cornerback position.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• Hawkaholic wrote:
    kidhawk wrote:I guess this means I should leave up my recent addition Richard Sherman Wallpaper for my desktop?

Care to post it in the multimedia forum please?

I'll look around and see if I can find it. It was actually a part of a large bunch the .com site put out before the season. If I find them online I'll post them, otherwise, you can leave me an PM with your email and I can send it to you.

EDIT: I found a thread on this topic already posted there viewtopic.php?f=2&t=47729
    :les:

kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• Even though it was against the Jets I'll take it! That pick was pivotal in holding them scoreless on offense
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

• Sherman said that Pete promised him some reps at WR in next year's OTAs. I don't have a link, but he said it in an online chat last week, I believe.

Sounds like a fun OTA thing to do, and as well as our trick plays have worked this year, it could be fun to see. What I don't want to see is opposing DBs and LBs smashing full tilt into our future all-pro shutdown corner, though.
    HawkAroundTheClock
    NET Veteran

• RolandDeschain wrote:Look how bulking up worked for Lofa, Shark. Just sayin'. I'm not confident it's for everyone, especially at the cornerback position.

Lofa bulked up on booze and McDonalds if the news reports are correct. There are usually two ways to do things. Notice that after he became a big star his health went in the toilet, he was hurt constantly, and everybody says he made "one bad decision", but for those who love stats.... there are some interesting stats on guys who get pulled over on a DUI and it is an astronomical number of times it has happened before getting stopped. I think Lofa just gave up on practice, conditioning, etc. He didn't seem as driven. That's my opinion. I loved him as a player, but saw a guy take the Anthony Simmons route to success and stardom for the last couple of years of his career.
    R.I.P. Dad. I miss you. You will never be forgotten
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

• HawkAroundTheClock wrote:Sherman said that Pete promised him some reps at WR in next year's OTAs. I don't have a link, but he said it in an online chat last week, I believe.

Lol, how awesome would it be to see a toss from Wilson to Tate, and then Tate throws a deep bomb to Sherman, who's on a go route? WR to CB, Touchdown!
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:45 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information