We are #10 on the power rankings :)

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: We are #10 on the power rankings :)
Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:35 pm
  • Sarlacc83 wrote:I agree. I said earlier in the year that the 49ers may have peaked too soon. I think I'm going to stand by that statement for a bit.

Yep, as can be witnessed by my bet with BoX, I expected a decline for the 49ers this year, as well. This next game (Chicago @ San Francisco) for them will be very telling. It should be a game of great interest to us, since we're playing the Bears 2 weeks after that.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:17 pm
  • Sarlacc83 wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:
    BlueTalon wrote:Possibly, but not realistically.

Did you watch the Rams @ 49ers game? I maintain "realistically".

I agree. I said earlier in the year that the 49ers may have peaked too soon. I think I'm going to stand by that statement for a bit.

As peaking too soon is your area of expertise, I'll defer to you for now.
    President of the Perfect Parents Society - est. 2013
    JesterHawk
    * Smackmeister *

Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:20 pm
  • JesterHawk wrote:
    Sarlacc83 wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:
    Did you watch the Rams @ 49ers game? I maintain "realistically".

I agree. I said earlier in the year that the 49ers may have peaked too soon. I think I'm going to stand by that statement for a bit.

As peaking too soon is your area of expertise, I'll defer to you for now.

What can I say? Your mom is goo-ood.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:29 pm
  • peachesenregalia wrote:
    kearly wrote:Cowherd is an idiot who took three years to figure out that Pete Carroll can actually coach in the NFL. And as far as Vegas goes, they are savvy when it comes to setting the weekly lines, but they also had Seattle down for 7-9 before this season. Derp.

This. Cowherd just likes the sound of his own annoying nasally voice. After the Cards game, I heard him on there talking about how Pete Carrol has missed on all of his draft picks except for 'Evan' Thomas. Couldn't even get the name right. Then he went on to say that he didn't have a QB and that the Seahawks would post a losing record again. Now, he's talking about how the Hawks are a playoff team and that Carroll has built a great team and Wilson is a great QB. He's just another chucklehead in a world full of them.

this..the guy knows nothing of the Hawks..except what he hears..he hates the Hawks and I hate him. I have heard him trashing the Seahawks many times.
    BGHawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:46 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information