Rex Ryan Reportedly Cried...

kearly

Reaction score
I'm not surprised. It occurred to me during the game that this loss probably ended Rex Ryan's head coaching career. His team was blown out by Miami in his previous game, and he had two weeks to prepare for the Seahawks. At the very least, he needed a close game. Getting blown out so convincingly was something he just couldn't afford, and he knows it.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Wonder what team he will D coordinate for next year? Reid in San Diego? Gruden in Philly? Mabye KC would give him a shot as HC.

OP
OP
dunceface

dunceface

Reaction score
kearly":32ipi2vh said:
I'm not surprised. It occurred to me during the game that this loss probably ended Rex Ryan's head coaching career. His team was blown out by Miami in his previous game, and he had two weeks to prepare for the Seahawks. At the very least, he needed a close game. Getting blown out so convincingly was something he just couldn't afford, and he knows it.

Like he says in the article he thinks they have "about a 2% chance of making the playoffs" so I think he has about a 2% chance of remaining head coach after this season...

Killa Kam

Reaction score
Rex does too much trash talking imo for a coach but I like the guy. I can respect the passion he shows. I don't know much about who runs the gm side of things for the Jets but I'd blame them before Him. Sanchez sucks but I doubt any qb would look with the weapons or oline that the Jets have.

I mean what kind of doofus trades for a joke of a qb when your team has no weapons outside of Holmes and Keller

OP
OP
dunceface

dunceface

Reaction score
Killa Kam":qaal2839 said:
Rex does too much trash talking imo for a coach but I like the guy. I can respect the passion he shows. I don't know much about who runs the gm side of things for the Jets but I'd blame them before Him. Sanchez sucks but I doubt any qb would look with the weapons or oline that the Jets have.

I mean what kind of doofus trades for a joke of a qb when your team has no weapons outside of Holmes and Keller

Yeah his "WE'LL BEAT YOU CUZ WE'RE SUPERBOWL BOUND!" rhetoric in the public domain every year comes off as super douchey
If thats what he tells his team in the locker room GREAT! thats what they should think if they want to be competitive but telling every body about it is cheese dick :roll:

ivotuk

Reaction score
Killa Kam":38tib43a said:

This is an excellent point, their defense has decent talent, but their offense has been neglected.

How in the hell does a loser like Tannenbaum get a job like that? I watched some hard knocks/Jets and he is a slug with no backbone. The guy demonstrated zero confidence when making decisions, he talked way too much.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":1jvqy1bc said:
If I was the head coach of a team that had Mark Sanchez as the starting QB and Tebow was the backup QB, I would be crying too.

There, fixed it for ya! :th2thumbs:

hawker84

Reaction score
Jerry Jones has a professional eye glass cleaner for when he cries after a loss... he couldn't get to him a couple weeks ago however cuz he couldn't get into the locker room...

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":bhieugsy said:
loafoftatupu":bhieugsy said:
If I was the head coach of a team that had Mark Sanchez as the starting QB and Tebow was the backup QB, I would be crying too.

There, fixed it for ya! :th2thumbs:

HAHA! You did, I literally meant to post that.