VOTE: Lynch/Wilson-Ground/Rookie POW

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3qq81pal said:
Man...too hard to ignore Peterson putting up 171 this week. The Jet's run D is ranked pretty low. I love Marshawn, i'm so glad we have him and every week he brings 100% of his game, but AP deserves that honor this week. Damn.

Wilson for ROTW though? Yep.

I'm not sure either is the BEST candidate, but when it comes to these things, I'm a homer and will always vote for the Seahawk when I can. If no Seahawk players are nominated then I vote for the guy with the best performance. :)

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I'm with Kidhawk on this one, except if some other player is going against a Seahawk that had a phenomenal day, like Doug Martin a week-and-a-half ago.

Jville

Reaction score
The Seahawk line didn't really get rolling until the second half. So ..... I'm voting for Lynch and Wilson.

kearly

Reaction score
Kinda lame how they just show yards/TD for the RoW candidates- which makes Luck look like he had the best week, even though his passer rating was FIFTY points lower than Wilson's was.

Twisted

Reaction score
Peterson put up some big numbers so if a back gets it I would have to vote for AP..

Luck had a good day, dunno bout the others have to watch Short Cuts but there may have been some byes? Tannehill had 3 ints still won but? meh I'll go with Rdub