I know its 3 weeks away, BUT

pehawk

Reaction score
Man, I'm looking forward to the Seahawks stomping the Bears, again, for the 3rd straight year, in Chicago. I loathe that team.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
I hear you. I also wonder if it has a chance at being flexed into the Sunday night game. It's going to be a huget game if SEATTLE is 7-4 going into that game.

blue 22

Reaction score
NE @ MIA
IND @ DET
HOU @ TN
JAX @ BUF
MIN @ GB
SEA @ CHI
AZ @ NYJ
SF @ STL
CAR @ KC
PIT @ BAL
CIN @ SD
CLE @ OAK
TB @ DEN

PHI @ DAL snf

might have a chance for getting flexed into the sunday night game that week. gotta beat miami first....

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
blue 22":17rzyopd said:
NE @ MIA
IND @ DET
HOU @ TN
JAX @ BUF
MIN @ GB
SEA @ CHI
AZ @ NYJ
SF @ STL
CAR @ KC
PIT @ BAL
CIN @ SD
CLE @ OAK
TB @ DEN

PHI @ DAL snf

might have a chance for getting flexed into the sunday night game that week. gotta beat miami first....

Minnesota v. GB is more likely.

blue 22

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":12ln55dd said:
blue 22":12ln55dd said:
NE @ MIA
IND @ DET
HOU @ TN
JAX @ BUF
MIN @ GB
SEA @ CHI
AZ @ NYJ
SF @ STL
CAR @ KC
PIT @ BAL
CIN @ SD
CLE @ OAK
TB @ DEN

PHI @ DAL snf

I was thinking that as well, but gb has a snf game the week before with the giants so I dunno. I guess we will have to wait and see.

salukihawk12

Reaction score
Wahahaha... You guys think Dallas/Philly is going to be flexed out of primetime?? It's not all about the best record... ratings come into play as well

kidhawk

Reaction score
Flex games have to be announced 12 days before the matchup to allow for the schedule change. The only exception to this is the final week, where only 6 days notice is required. To flex us in for the Bears game, they would have to announce it by November 20th (next Tuesday)...well before we play Miami, so that game means nothing in the flexing of the schedules.

I do think that there's a good chance that our game against the Niners gets flexed. The only real competition that week is the Cowboys/Saints, and that would require them to both make a little run here...or the other might be the Vikings and the Texans...the Texans may be looking at a bye and the Vikings could (although I personally doubt it) be looking at a playoff spot as well.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
blue 22":2gm8x1ia said:
Sarlacc83":2gm8x1ia said:
blue 22":2gm8x1ia said:
NE @ MIA
IND @ DET
HOU @ TN
JAX @ BUF
MIN @ GB
SEA @ CHI
AZ @ NYJ
SF @ STL
CAR @ KC
PIT @ BAL
CIN @ SD
CLE @ OAK
TB @ DEN

PHI @ DAL snf

I was thinking that as well, but gb has a snf game the week before with the giants so I dunno. I guess we will have to wait and see.

In that case Pit @ Bal or TB @ Den

Steve2222

Reaction score
That would make 3 straight Prime Time games for Chicago.

The flex game will either be Pitt @ Balt or Min @ GB and it's not even close.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
I don't give a flying F if its played at 3 AM on Tuesday. I just want to watch my favorite team demolish those posers, again, in their pathetic stadium.

NJHawksFan

Reaction score
It's going to be very tough. I don't see how you guys all seem to be so confident about an away game against one of the hottest teams in the league. I'm looking forward to it no doubt, but let's be careful of our expectations.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
The Seahawks were made to play on that mud pit they call a field. If any team were built to be a mudder, especially offensively, its us.

Sac

Reaction score
NJHawksFan":3ocsgr4w said:
It's going to be very tough. I don't see how you guys all seem to be so confident about an away game against one of the hottest teams in the league. I'm looking forward to it no doubt, but let's be careful of our expectations.

We CAN be the Bears. Nobody here is guaranteeing a win or anything.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Steve2222":1mft3gao said:
That would make 3 straight Prime Time games for Chicago.

The flex game will either be Pitt @ Balt or Min @ GB and it's not even close.

TB @ DEN is a possiblity dudette

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
There's no reason the Seahawks CAN'T beat the Bears.

You saw last night what the Bears ARE (Denny Green voice) in a game without the ball handed to them, and theyre forced to gut it out. The Bears are the softest "physical" team in the league.

Not saying its a sure thing, but I for one think the Bears are the bully who can't take a punch. They BUG me.

Reaction score
blue 22":3nluy80h said:
NE @ MIA
IND @ DET
HOU @ TN
JAX @ BUF
MIN @ GB
SEA @ CHI
AZ @ NYJ
SF @ STL
CAR @ KC
PIT @ BAL
CIN @ SD
CLE @ OAK
TB @ DEN

PHI @ DAL snf

This Sunday night......Stealers @ Ravens
Sunday Night Dec. 2nd......Ravens @ Stealers (flexed)
Me, I pullin' for CLE @ OAK !!

:sarcasm_on:

Ballz

Reaction score
I'm actually flying out to Chicago to attend that game. One of our vendors at my work that is based out of Chicago is treating me to it. I'm going in full Seahawks gear head to toe. Would love to see a repeat of the previous 2 years.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I hate the fact that them and Pittsburgh get way with having the shittiest fields in all of football. The Bears rely on that mudpit to slow opposing pass rushes. A few times in that game, I would trot out a 4 DL front of Branch, Bryant, Jones and Mebane just to match their slog game. With the goal of making Cutler a part of that mudstain.

They are an eminently hatable team.