blue 22

Reaction score
I think we should go with the all white Miami vice look for the next game. :D

120403lynch400.jpg

Miami vice screenshot

crocket and tubbs agree...

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
The Dolphins wear white jerseys at home.

We will be blue on....something. I'd expect gray like Carolina, but we might finally bust out the blue on white.

OP
OP
blue 22

blue 22

Reaction score
Dang it. ohh well the blue on white doesnt look bad imo

AtSN3tLCQAAinYV.jpg

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
What'd we wear in Carolina? Blue on WOLF GREY? Let's do that again.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I much prefer the Blue on grey or white on grey to the white on white or blue on blue. Of course I'm not one to make any changes at home, but the Blue on grey did work in Carolina so that's not a jinx, so let's just go there instead of any combination of same color jersey and pants combo on the road

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":mlmx906l said:
The Dolphins wear white jerseys at home.

We will be blue on....something. I'd expect gray like Carolina, but we might finally bust out the blue on white.

Dolphins only wear white when it's really warm outside.. similar to Tampa. Their "home" unis are still teal.

So really it may depend on the weather.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
If they wear teal (or aqua, or whatever that color is) jerseys, would we be obligated to wear white jerseys? Or might we be able to wear the grey jerseys?

Wiseguy

Reaction score
BlueTalon":2j6seljm said:
If they wear teal (or aqua, or whatever that color is) jerseys, would we be obligated to wear white jerseys? Or might we be able to wear the grey jerseys?

IIR correctly the Wolf grey's are considered DARK jerseys so could not be worn in conjunction with the Phins teal. I might be wrong but remember it being a issue in past discussions over high fashion.

Claden

Reaction score
I like that blue on white. Thinking it might be white on grey though.

kidhawk

Reaction score
The jersey color isn't our call. On the road, we either wear blue or white depending on what the home team chooses. The pants are really the only thing that we get to choose when on the road.

With that little tidbit, the fact is, we have only won a road game while wearing the Blue/Grey combination. We've lost every game that didn't include us wearing the blue jersey. Personally, I say if we get to where blue jersey's (undefeated color), we go with the grey pants and try not to jinx anything.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Didn't the Seahawks dominate back in 2005 while wearing the Blue Uniforms? Coincidences are kind of fun!

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
kidhawk":50bd3dnn said:
The jersey color isn't our call. On the road, we either wear blue or white depending on what the home team chooses. The pants are really the only thing that we get to choose when on the road.

With that little tidbit, the fact is, we have only won a road game while wearing the Blue/Grey combination. We've lost every game that didn't include us wearing the blue jersey. Personally, I say if we get to where blue jersey's (undefeated color), we go with the grey pants and try not to jinx anything.

Hopefully the Dolphins don't figure this out and go with their teal jersey...!