Please listen below...Interview about Wilson's potential

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Bret Bielema in August on the Bob and Groz show. He knew and tried to convince EVERYONE..This is the BEST interview I have ever heard concerning Wilson, BEFORE DAY 1..I have posted a few months ago, but thought it was worthy of another listen.

http://seahawksdraftblog.com/bret-biele ... ell-wilson
    sumos2005
    NET Bench Warmer

• I don't think it's sunk in quite yet, how lucky we all are to have a man like this Quarterbacking our team.

ANyone who doesn't check this link out and listen to this is robbing themselves. You can't help but smile. I heard this awhile back the first time it made it's rounds, but it's worth listening to again.
    bellingerga
    NET Veteran

• wow , thanks for posting this !

this interview was taking may 9th?
    EastCoastHawksFan
    NET Veteran

• Boy, was he right.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

• we are very lucky to have drafted Russell Wilson
    EastCoastHawksFan
    NET Veteran

• Great listen and the coach has proved prophetic to this point. I've eaten my share of crow over RW starting, but man this kid has definitely got the skills. Championship!!
    PlinytheCenter
    NET Veteran

• We are lucky to have Pete and JS who saw the huge potential in Russ. Not only that, Kudos to Pete for denying conventional wisdom and elevating Russ to be our starter as a 3rd round pick, when we have what looks like a stud FA QB sitting on the bench. A potential career defining decision.
    LudwigsDrummer
    US Navy Air VP 56 `74-`78

• Wow, great interview.

So excited to have this guy as our QB.
    JGfromtheNW
    NET Veteran

• Thanks for the link. Great interview. Wilson must have got his trademark "Go Hawks" from his Wisconsin coach. At the end of this radio interview, Coach Bielema said "On Wisconsin".
    Mandu
    NET Starter

• Hey, I'm all in with RW. Bought the jersey and everything. but we need at least 2 road wins.
    Larry0293
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

• LOL in the interview when Groz said "So when Wilson is 3rd string QB and works his way up to starting it won't surprise you?" And Bielema quickly said "Well I doubt he will ever be 3rd String QB, but no , would not surprise me a bit". It was the way he said it casually and wasn't trying to be funny.
    sumos2005
    NET Bench Warmer

• sumos2005 wrote:LOL in the interview when Groz said "So when Wilson is 3rd string QB and works his way up to starting it won't surprise you?" And Bielema quickly said "Well I doubt he will ever be 3rd String QB, but no , would not surprise me a bit". It was the way he said it casually and wasn't trying to be funny.

Not the Groz...he's over at the other radio station in town. This was Dave 'Softy' Mahler. But ya, I don't think the coach cold fathom Wilson being a 3rd string QB.
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

• This interview, everytime I listen, gives me the chills, considering it was before anyone know anything about "Dangeruss"...Coach Biliema stated he would (if he was allowed) "bet a large sum of money that Wilson will bea championship QB"...
    sumos2005
    NET Bench Warmer

It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:43 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information