drinkin the kool aid

blue 22

Reaction score
Not to sound cocky or big headed like some fans do.... but does anyone else think we are gonna go on a winning streak here? All the teams we play are very beatable and Pete carroll teams always seem to get better towards the end of the year... Just feeling very optimistic right now. I guess we'll see how they do in Miami first. Cant wait! :179422:

garydrake425

Reaction score
:death2: Phins Bears :tardssmall: Bills :49ersmall: :ramssmall-2: :rocket: :229031_victory: I pretty much feel the same way but the way we have been on the road not being able to FINISH has me worried alil bit. We have been in every game this year and thats a big inprovement. I can't remember a season were we are in closes game or putting it on em week after week.

I love this FO and Seahawks team. Oh and i almost forgot, I love are fans also. It's crazy how quiet some fans are. It's like they dont know that they can have a factor in the games that they play at home. So keep it up fellow 12's its greatly appreciated. :229031_cheers:

hawker84

Reaction score
i think our offense has come around enough that we're going to be competing in every game here on out... biggest test i feel is to see how the defense plays on the road... i have confidense in them, but they have got to step it up on the road, and keep our team in the game to where it's not a shoot out... i too feel we're getting into the area of the season where we could win quite a few of these upcoming games... fun to be a hawk fan right now...

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
I'll be devil's advocate and say there is a loss or two in there. Bears, SF, Rams (trap game?) are all possible loses. Do I think the 'hawks are going to win these games? Absolutely! Just as much as they can lose a few of these games, they could win out (given the level of play is consistent).

Hopefully, Cutler is back for that game. I don't want there to be any reasons other than domination that the 'hawks win that game.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I do not see them going to Chicago and winning. At least, the odds are not on their side. That will be a very tough game, and I would not be surprised if the Bears really make Wilson look like a rookie. They are playing so well on D. If they can win in Miami and keep winning at home, they will be in really good shape.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":336op14d said:
I do not see them going to Chicago and winning. At least, the odds are not on their side. That will be a very tough game, and I would not be surprised if the Bears really make Wilson look like a rookie. They are playing so well on D. If they can win in Miami and keep winning at home, they will be in really good shape.

Look at the teams that Chicago has beaten. They have padded their record with a bunch of bottom feeders. The only winning team they have beaten is the Colts in Luck's first ever game, the other two winning teams they have faced beat them. I have faith that the Seahawks will be able to stop their offense and with the way Seattle has been playing on offense, it is a game that CAN and SHOULD be won by Seattle.

edogg23

Reaction score
This team always has be drinking the kool-aid when they complete a home stand. Then we go on the road and a seemingly different team travels. I hope this time is different! :thirishdrinkers:

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":2czvxp9m said:

Funny enough, I think the Seahawks match-up perfectly with the Bears. Could see them playing them in a similar manner that Houston did on Sunday Night (though hopefully the weather will be much nicer when we go up there).

Miami on the other hand, I see them giving us some problems. Don't know why.. just think they're a tricky draw for us.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Win streaks require road wins, not exactly the Hawks strong suit.

Can we beat teams like Miami, Buffalo and Chicago on the road? It's possible, especially now that both Miami and Buffalo will be mailing it in, but never the less these are road games. Never easy.

OP
OP
blue 22

blue 22

Reaction score
I just think the bye week comes at a perfect time and its going to rejuvenate the hawks to kick some ass after this.

drdiags

Reaction score
Don't sleep on the Rams, Bills or Fins. Bills have a very good offense, with their TE looking like a Gronk-lite. The Rams went into San Fran and were laying wood. It should be a good one here. Fins are teetering but have a good defense and Bush/Tannehill both have something to prove after their recent game.

Dolphins game is a fork in the road game in my eyes. Win and at least 10 wins is probable, lose and 6-6 with 4 games to go would put the team back into precarious playoff position and no guarantee that breaking .500 will happen.

But we are in bye week, life is looking good so I say 12-4 is what I want with minimum expectation of 10-6. The little nagging pessimistic Seahawks ineptitude gremlin sitting next to me thinks 9-7 or 8-8 because these jokers like making my life miserable (smile).