Peterson 3 games of 60plus td runs?

Gareth87

Reaction score
I've heard it a couple time on espn and nfl network. I like how they have just disregarded BB's tackle at the 1 yard line and just counting it as a long td run.

No question AP is a great running back but do the talking heads need to make things up? It didn't bother me to much until I heard Ponder make the same claim...

Mister long legs BB ran AP down from the other side of the field, great effort!!! Oh course they still got the td but you never know what will happen on the next play.

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
3 straight games with a 60 yard run ..off a MCL and ACL tear , the dude is a beast.

we all gave Browner props for that tackle and hustle but you cant get angry over people not mentioning seahawks .. or you will live a very very angry life.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Not doubting that it has been said, but I haven't heard that. It's not a stretch to have the pundits gloss over details, happens all the time.

I do remember that in his post game interview he was asked about getting caught from behind and his response was basically that he knew what happened to allow him to be caught and it shouldn't have happened. he gave props to Browner for the play, and didn't give any details on what he thought happened there (I just assume he kind of slowed up a little thinking he was in for an easy score).

AP deserves to get tons of accolades for the way he's running the ball, especially after the devastating injury he's had to come back from. It doesn't really bother me what they say, because he did eventually score that drive and continued to just kill us the rest of that half.

Latest posts