rams / whiners

hawker84

Reaction score
i don't know about anyone else, but that lambs vs whiners game sure makes me feel a whole lot better about that loss to the rams.. their D actually looked really good, good pressure up front, gore was still getting his, so maybe that says it's just gore is that good, just like Peterson is just that good, and it's not so much our run d is not very good.. i don't know, sure makes me feel better.. plus Jackson was having a field day against their run D... their defense as a whole looked like complete dog sh*t yesterday, loved to see that. their db's are horrible, not even in our class...

also it was really good to see the lambs have two successful punt fakes work to perfection against them, almost as good as reading the posts about it.. man you guys think we whine after a loss, wholy crap some of those post are priceless.. thank you rams for making my day.... and hawks!!!!

any niner fan who thinks this wasn't a loss is just kidding themselves.. he he

OP
OP
hawker84

hawker84

Reaction score
i actually don't feel like we lost to the 49ers, i feel we gave that game away.. yes it's a loss, but it's a game we should have won.. i feel they rams actually beat us, so that game to me stung a bit more... the fact that we lost to the rams, and they went in to candlestick and by all accounts manhandled the so called clear cut favorites of our division, some how justified our loss to the rams.. they are a lot better football team than their record reflects.. maybe i just like seeing the niners lose..