Grudens QB Camp: The difference between Wilson and Cam

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Russell Wilson is going to be the first person ever to win multiple Super Bowls as a player and as a coach for the same team. Book it.
    chawx
    NET Veteran

• chawx wrote:Russell Wilson is going to be the first person ever to win multiple Super Bowls as a player and as a coach for the same team. Book it.

Now that, my friend, is a bold prediction. I hope if this happens, that somehow, someway, we can find this post Chawx and give you the credit that you will certainly deserve. (That said, when you think about it, it isn't too hard to imagine.)
    "I want to drink Ranier Beer out of a mug made from Jim harbaugh's hollowed out skull." CANHAWK
    sam1313
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

• chawx wrote:Russell Wilson is going to be the first person ever to win multiple Super Bowls as a player and as a coach for the same team. Book it.

+1,000,000
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

• I remember watching this QB's camp and being very impressed with Wilson's intangibles. I'd been impressed with Wilson overall, but thought he might be too short.

After watching this, I remember thinking that he can't help but succeed with his attitude.
    Hawks46
    NET Veteran

• Steve2222 wrote:Shark,

College you can get by by just being a man amongst boys. In the NFL, everyone is a man.

Yep.. Anyone remember the Vince Young game against USC???
    Eh... Whatever...
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

• Steve2222 wrote:Yeah I dont think Cam Newton could go pro in another sport like Wilson did.

You don't think he could throw a fastball?

6-6. 250 with a rocket arm...any yahoo can throw a ball...dosnt take science. Just luck for. God
    zayden185
    NET Veteran

• Mandu wrote:
    Steve2222 wrote:I'd venture to say if you watched every QBs Gruden camp Russell Wilsons would have been the most cerebral. It was like two offensive coordinators were bull****ing with each other. Wilsons a coach on the field as well as QB.

I was thinking about that recently. Someday Wilson would make a great NFL coach.

Whoa! Slow down buddy. Let's wait until he has completed his HOF Career.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions!
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: DE Cassius Marsh
    XxxZagnutxxX
    * NET Alumni *

It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:05 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information