A Few Things...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
-- Does anyone know what that red dot was on the Seahawks helmets today?

-- I heard that the American Hero that raised the flag today had a really cool interview on the radio before the game. Anyone have a link? I would love to listen to it.

-- Don't look now but Temple Billiards is slowly starting to become the official .NET prefunk place to be again!

-- Richard Sherman will be a Pro Bowler very, very soon.

-- Russell Wilson will end up having better stats and career for us than Matt Hasselbeck did when all is said and done. And I say that with nothing but love for Matthew.

-- MysterMatt really is much better looking than John Schneider.

-- I forgive 12 today for not bringing their A game. It was the Jets after all (((yawn)))... Just don't make it a habit, yo.

-- This girl that sat next to me today was a riot. She looked like she could have suited up for the Hawks and played defensive end. I was perturbed at first when I had to lean over to my friend sitting in the opposite side of me because she took up a lot of "space" but as the game wore on, she won me over. With plenty of beer flowing she would scream "COME ON LADIES!!" to the delight of those around us when the Seahawks were performing a bit less than we would expect. But what really sealed it for me is when I leaned over late in the game and said to her boyfriend (in earshot of her), "Dude, I admire you immensely. You really have your hands full with this one."

He laughed and agreed. She on the other hand, turns to me and screams proudly...

"There's only two things in the world I love...That's sex and the Seahawks!!"

LMAO!!

:vodka:

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Aros":2z2b7rxd said:

-- I heard that the American Hero that raised the flag today had a really cool interview on the radio before the game. Anyone have a link? I would love to listen to it.

Still waiting.... :16:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Aros":2py25h5g said:

-- Don't look now but Temple Billiards is slowly starting to become the official .NET prefunk place to be again!

-- Richard Sherman will be a Pro Bowler very, very soon.

-- Russell Wilson will end up having better stats and career for us than Matt Hasselbeck did when all is said and done. And I say that with nothing but love for Matthew.

-- I forgive 12 today for not bringing their A game. It was the Jets after all (((yawn)))... Just don't make it a habit, yo.

-- This girl that sat next to me today was a riot. She looked like she could have suited up for the Hawks and played defensive end. I was perturbed at first when I had to lean over to my friend sitting in the opposite side of me because she took up a lot of "space" but as the game wore on, she won me over. With plenty of beer flowing she would scream "COME ON LADIES!!" to the delight of those around us when the Seahawks were performing a bit less than we would expect. But what really sealed it for me is when I leaned over late in the game and said to her boyfriend (in earshot of her), "Dude, I admire you immensely. You really have your hands full with this one."

He laughed and agreed. She on the other hand, turns to me and screams proudly...

"There's only two things in the world I love...That's sex and the Seahawks!!"

LMAO!!

:vodka:
I could be mistaken, but the red dot I'm guessing had somthing to do with it being Vetrans day maybe?

Seahawks1Fan

Reaction score
If you're talking about the 'dot like decals' on the back of the helmets it appeared to be Military decals. Some players had the Army, some the Marines, some the Navy and some the Air Force.

Or at least it looked like that on TV. All teams had them on to pay tribute to our service men and women this weekend. At least I think that's correct! :D

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Seahawks1Fan":35lam0zv said:
If you're talking about the 'dot like decals' on the back of the helmets it appeared to be Military decals. Some players had the Army, some the Marines, some the Navy and some the Air Force.

Or at least it looked like that on TV. All teams had them on to pay tribute to our service men and women this weekend. At least I think that's correct! :D

That must be right...Thanks!

sutz

Reaction score
Caught a bit of that interview on the KIRO pre-game show. It might be archived there.

FM97.3

edit: his actual pre-game interview starts at about 4:45.

MysterMatt

Reaction score
Largent80":3vux4yp4 said:
Myster Matt is without question....The Sexiest Man Alive.
And I'm interesting now and then, once you get a drink in me.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Aros":2cxvwxew said:

Trixie agrees. Thanks for not winking at her, Matt, I think she would have followed you home like a puppy if you had. Hell, I might have.

Blitzfan

Reaction score

MysterMatt

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2bj9jp7m said:
Aros":2bj9jp7m said:

Trixie agrees. Thanks for not winking at her, Matt, I think she would have followed you home like a puppy if you had. Hell, I might have.
NEVER rub another man's rhubarb...unless he's a 49er's/Steelers fan.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Nice! Thanks for digging...