*Illegal Jersey seller removed*

EasyE

Reaction score
*Title modified by RockHawk - links to illegal jersey sellers not allowed*

Anyone ever bought from these guys? It looks a little sketchy, but they seem have the best prices and selection of Limited (stitched) jerseys.

Any advice?

BTW I tried to search the forum and check the FAQs. Neither seemed to work so I'm posting.

KitsapHawk

Reaction score
Usually websites that have to put official in their title are not very official. I would stay away from it.
Point in fact: Fake jerseys because they are making Patrick Kerneys, yet he doesn't play for us anymore.

Claden

Reaction score
Took a look at their site. I say NOPE. Definitely would keep my money away from there.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Very fake.

Go to justsports.net; Enter coupon code 20NOVSALE before Nov 15 and get a Nike jersey for $80 + shipping (I think it's like $86 altogether)

They're a local store in Puyallup and they're legit. I got my wolf grey Thomas jersey there and it's fantastic.

Orrr you can go to NFLShop.com and get free shipping, they have the custom replicas back.

DHawk

Reaction score
Go with Just Sports along with that deal. Have a Just Sports here in Phoenix and its a great store. Can't beat 86 bucks for a new jersey.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Here's a rule of thumb: If you feel compelled to come here and ask if a website is legit; it's not.

Schadie001

Reaction score
Jake Hawks":zcn2gomo said:
yeah, definitely worth the money to get the authentic stuff

Cuz, the "authentic" stuff is made right across the street or even in the same building as the "fake" stuff, just costs you an arm and a leg.

It's all made in China...

Jake Hawks

Reaction score
Schadie001":12zlrj6v said:
Jake Hawks":12zlrj6v said:

Cuz, the "authentic" stuff is made right across the street or even in the same building as the "fake" stuff, just costs you an arm and a leg.

I'm saying its worth the money to purchase licensed NFL stuff because it is usually better quality.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Schadie001":2g17r0oq said:
Jake Hawks":2g17r0oq said:

Reebok fakes were much more passable than the Nike ones. But I mean.. it's your money, whatever floats your boat.

Just understand that the fake Nikes stick out like you wouldn't believe.. especially ours since they're very unique.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
If you're going to buy gear, might as well buy the real stuff.

OP
OP
E

EasyE

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":9uyxdinm said:
Very fake.

Go to justsports.net; Enter coupon code 20NOVSALE before Nov 15 and get a Nike jersey for $80 + shipping (I think it's like $86 altogether)

They're a local store in Puyallup and they're legit. I got my wolf grey Thomas jersey there and it's fantastic.

Orrr you can go to NFLShop.com and get free shipping, they have the custom replicas back.

Thanks everyone for the advice. I just ordered a Limited blue 12 from JustSports (to replace my cheesy Tutupu jersey from 2006). Thanks!

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Reading through that website is a hoot! This caught my attention:

Relatived Seahawks Players

We are proud to use UPS/DHL/Fedex/TNT/USPS as our primary carrier. They ships packages Monday thru Friday and in most areas will deliver ground shipments on Saturday.

Copyright © 2012 *Title modified by RockHawk - links to illegal jersey sellers not allowed* Powered by Marshawn Lynch Jersey. All Rights Reserved.

I did enjoy the 26 different Largent jerseys. Two of them were even throwbacks!

Latest posts