Thanks

Largent80

Reaction score
I just want to say thanks to all the people that had well wishes for my dad.
He is still in the hospital since late Friday night. It seems that it is a blood problem and not his heart.

They still can't give us any pure answers after almost 2 days in there. Anyway, thanks to all for your thoughts and although I didn't get to see the game I'm glad we won, and glad my dad is still here.

drdiags

Reaction score
Just seeing this. Didn't know your pops was in a bad way. Hope he is going to be okay and my thoughts are with you and your family. Stay strong.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Thoughts for you and your pops bro...

jkitsune

Reaction score
Keeping you in my thoughts Rob. Didn't see that anything was off. Hope all is well.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Rob. This happened to my dad recently, and It was a horrible feeling, so I empathize with you. If it's ok I'll say a prayer for him.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Rob, my pops had 17 days of hospital stay with unknown outcome last year. I don't know exactly what you are feeling, but hang in there, and be strong for him, as I am sure you will.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
I didn't see it before either. Sending good vibes to your dad and you of course Largent. In a way I really understand, as I've had every test known to man done over the last 4 months myself and it's been a mess.... but I'm grateful for my doctors and the support of my family and all of my great friends and acquaintances from this board. If you need anything don't be afraid to ask. That's what we're here for brother.

sutz

Reaction score
Thanks for the update! Best wishes and hang in there. We're all pulling for you.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
I appreciate all your well wishes.

We are heading back to the hospital now. Still trying to get some answers. He had eye surgery last Wednesday and there is a possibility he got an infection from that. Also it appears he has gallstones.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I barely pop in for game info on the weekends, so hadn't heard about this. Glad things seem to be looking up. Hope he continues to improve and comes through all this and gets back to 100% as soon as possible.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Wow. Best wishes for your pops bro. Sorry to hear this, my thoughts are with you.