Got to meet Ben Obomanu today

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Ben

A nice little treat for me and my grandson today. A very, very nice guy. Soft spoken and very accommodating to us silly fans.

OP
OP
Jazzhawk

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
The Radish":6w6chcl8 said:
Boy Kevin makes Ben look like a movie star doesn't he?

Gotcha!

:D
LOL, shut up Les....just because you are right......

OP
OP
Jazzhawk

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Ruminator":819kgnsq said:
Cool! How did you get to meet him?
One of the long time seat mates next to me (we've both had season tickets since the new stadium opened) knows him somehow. She was walking in the stadium and ran into him and brought him down to meet all of us. He stayed there and took pictures with anyone that wanted a shot. Even hung around waiting for her brother to come back while he was out getting beer.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":1vvn2h1g said:
Ruminator":1vvn2h1g said:
One of the long time seat mates next to me (we've both had season tickets since the new stadium opened) knows him somehow. She was walking in the stadium and ran into him and brought him down to meet all of us. He stayed there and took pictures with anyone that wanted a shot. Even hung around waiting for her brother to come back while he was out getting beer.

Ahhh, ok. 'Cause I thought maybe you and he were brothers, but I guess not. ;)

OP
OP
Jazzhawk

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Ruminator":198a03x8 said:
Jazzhawk":198a03x8 said:
Ruminator":198a03x8 said:

Ahhh, ok. 'Cause I thought maybe you and he were brothers, but I guess not. ;)
Ya, I can see how you'd think so by the resemblance. But really, it would more likely be a father son thing, as my kids are his age. Ha!

Latest posts