Wagner

O-LineFan

Reaction score
sorry if it's been posted already, but he's ranked 11th in the league for total tackles at 72. Throw in his 2 sacks and we're looking at a top tier LB.

What a find.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Big time. Wagner Wagner Wagner. Only by the very shrewd scouting of FO did we get this fine gentleman. Our FO should go to the Pro Bowl.

Fox0r

Reaction score
I think he actually has 81 after today. Not sure where that ranks.

OP
OP
O-LineFan

O-LineFan

Reaction score
Fox0r":3tkbueq8 said:
I think he actually has 81 after today. Not sure where that ranks.

Guess we'll see in the next couple days. I have a hunch he'll climb.

Suddenly that precious 1st round pick isn't such a big deal anymore. In fact I think I'll be paying more attention to rounds 2-5 this year, that's where our money picks have been.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
...and imagine if he'd been playing every down all along. All things being equal, he should easily be top 10 in tackles next season.

debevemos

Reaction score
Very impressive performance for a rookie at that position. The best part about it is he's only going to get better as he gets more experience! Wilson and Wright make for a great YOUNG tandem for the Hawks to work with.

Ruminator":1dnn60p4 said:
Big time. Wagner Wagner Wagner. Only by the very shrewd scouting of FO did we get this fine gentleman. Our FO should go to the Pro Bowl.

Our FO would be deserving of not only a Pro Bowl, but All Pro and MVFO awards as well. The job Schneider and Carrol have done turning our roster over when they got here and building through the draft is incredibly impressive.

Latest posts