The reason the Hawks need the division title....

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • hawksfan515 wrote:
    Largent80 wrote:3 at home and 3 on the road....difficult no matter who we play in their house.

Miami is 2-2 and Buffalo is 1-2 at home so far. One would think we can win those and rightfully so. However, we have seen this before and even though we are better on offense now I am still wary of predicting us winning on the road.

Buffalo isn't really gonna be playing at home. Won't the game be played in Canada?

Toronto I believe. Still a road game regardless.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

• hawksfan515 wrote:
    Largent80 wrote:3 at home and 3 on the road....difficult no matter who we play in their house.

Miami is 2-2 and Buffalo is 1-2 at home so far. One would think we can win those and rightfully so. However, we have seen this before and even though we are better on offense now I am still wary of predicting us winning on the road.

Buffalo isn't really gonna be playing at home. Won't the game be played in Canada?

Yes, but the Bills have been playing games in Toronto for multiple years, so it's still a road game atmosphere. The crowd will be overwhelmingly for the Bills.
    Rat
    * NET Cynic *

• Rat wrote:
    hawksfan515 wrote:

Yes, but the Bills have been playing games in Toronto for multiple years, so it's still a road game atmosphere. The crowd will be overwhelmingly for the Bills.

Depends, if the Bills are doing really bad not many people might show up. Also, if the Hawks are right in the thick of the playoff race the crowd could be pretty mixed. We'll see.
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

• Rat wrote:
    hawksfan515 wrote:

Fortunately they'll all be Canadian, so they're bound to be rather polite and sit nicely in their seats, no?
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

• We're only 2 games out of the second seed remember, if we win against the 49ers and the Bears we'd hold tiebreakers over the Packers, Bears and (should we win the division, which we'd obviously have to to be 2nd seed), 49ers.

The Bears have to play the 49ers and the Packers still, the Packers have to play the Giants and the Vikings twice (the way Adrian Peterson is playing, that's no forgone conclusion), the Giants have to play the Saints, Falcons, Ravens, Redskins and Packers still (jeez what a closing schedule), the 49ers have to play the Bears, Saints, Patriots and Seahawks still.

BELIEVE

I think if we get 2nd seed we get homefield advantage through the playoffs since there's no way the Falcons win a playoff game
    and I'm having major deja vu I think I've said this before
    themunn
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:32 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information