Sherman - he is the best.

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
Dude had a timely interception ( they would have taking the lead with a FG ) and a sack / fumble .. Lets goo SHERMAN!!!!

NorCalSeahawk

Reaction score
One of the best 2 or 3 CB's in the league (I think he's number one, but I may be biased) :D .

ensett

Reaction score
its insane that he fell to the 5th round. i have no idea how that even happened

kearly

Reaction score
VHawk":1shsfa0m said:
Richard Sherman is the Peoples Champ!

He layed the smackdown on all the jabroneys today.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
He's pretty darn good. The one mistake he made was actually on his big interception in the endzone. If Sanchez got that ball out when he was supposed to then Sherm was way too far off of his guy, but he closes so darn fast that it didn't matter. I think he'll learn from that play when he sees the film and tighten up and they won't try that play on him anymore. He made such a quick move across in front of the ball. I'd love to see him take one of those back to the house.

OP
OP
E

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
honestly i feel as if he was baiting Sanchez from the start of that play , his long arms and Sanchez inaccurate passes are a recipe for seahawk success

SharkHawk

Reaction score
EastCoastHawksFan":3jpkstgu said:
honestly i feel as if he was baiting Sanchez from the start of that play , his long arms and Sanchez inaccurate passes are a recipe for seahawk success

I believe it was a zone and Sherman was way off of him to start and in the middle of the field almost, so I don't think there is any way he was baiting him early on in the play. Maybe at the end. If Sanchez releases it immediately the guy can walk slo-mo into the endzone.

Zowert

Reaction score
For a while I was thinking Earl Thomas was the most valuable player in our secondary, now i'm thinking Sherman. Not saying ET is not a boss. Sherman is just on the top of his game and outperforming everyone right now.