It's a Beautiful Sunny morning in New Jersey

JonRud

Reaction score
The hurricane is gone, and many people have their power & lives back...though apparently many still are without power two weeks later.

The local NFL football team is almost 3K miles away and about to suffer a beatdown.

I am about to 'Hawk Up' - Lynch jersey, hat, Hawks jacket...and head out around town to do some food shopping & other chores...and give dirty stares to all the folks sporting Jets gear, and they will be out there. A little morning trash talk never hurt anybody.

Can't wait to listen to WFAN all day tomorrow and Ira from Staten Island and his friends crying 'how can we lose to a short rookie QB and a coach we fired? Fire Tannenbaum. Fire Sanchez. Fire everyone'. It's gonna be sweet music to these ears.

I am going to listen to the new Paul Allen intro song a few more times to get PUMPED & JACKED!!!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

endzorn

Reaction score
The only Seahawks gear I need on game day is a wooden spoon that my son painted a Seahawks logo on at school. I use it to beat him when he interrupts me during the game.

osprey6

Reaction score
My boss lives in Livingston NJ, and he only got his power back on Thursday. Our HQ was supposed to move from Manhattan to Jersey City, but that's now postponed indefinitely.

I love that feeling on gameday when you go to church early and are geared up for the rest of the day. One of those beautiful days until you see that first extended middle finger from the local fans. God forbid you should be supporting any team but theirs. Sunday Ticket, you make my fall bearable.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Got my ol #12 flying proudly out side .Got my Easley jersey on .always wear his jersey when i feel we are going to stomp the other team!!! GO HAWKS!!!!!

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
endzorn":h7x2j9bh said:
The only Seahawks gear I need on game day is a wooden spoon that my son painted a Seahawks logo on at school. I use it to beat him when he interrupts me during the game.

HAHA!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
You guys deserve a nice, sunny day more than anyone in the country has for quite some time. Those of you who live in the area, I hope you enjoy the game. Hopefully the Hawks will win and add to your sunshine level.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
JonRud deserves a victory, having to put up with a hurricane and flooding sucks, but being around Jets fans all year round is ghastly.

Go Hawks!

TripHawk

Reaction score
Go jersey hawks! I'm watching the game in Morristown with my new lynch jersey.