Hawks Nest or Lower Level Corner?

NYCoug

Reaction score
I need your help 12's! Me and my friends are debating whether or not to sit in the Hawks Nest or Lower Level Corner 116. Which is the better seat?

For the record, I went with the Nest. 2 are for the LLC and 1 friend is undecided. Make your voice heard! Break the deadlock!

Thanks ladies and gents.

OP
OP
N

NYCoug

Reaction score
And btw... I missed you Seattle, you're even more beautiful than I remember. Vancouver ain't too shabby either.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
Everyone sits most of the game in 116 above the aisle
Pretty subdued section for some reason.
Below the aisle is good!
I'm in 117 above the aisle next to them.

OP
OP
N

NYCoug

Reaction score
Thanks for the info Hawkster!

In a fitting twist, we compromised and went with the Upper Level Sidelines 309. Seems like a great view from midfield. What can I say, for all the talk of how tough New Yorkers are, my Jets fans friends were too scared of the potential abuse they would receive in the Hawks Nest! I love it!

Anybody know if 309 likes to stand or sit? I'm gonna be pumped tomorrow, don't want to ruffle any feathers of my fellow 12's.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
If you are between the 10's you pretty much sit all game unless its the playoffs up there.

Have fun! At least you'll be dry!

Reaction score
Dude, you should have gone with the Nest - Most economical seats in the place, we stand most the game and I actually greatly PREFER the view from the End Zone - you are also much closer than you would be in the upper level. Oh well - Have a great time :)

OP
OP
N

NYCoug

Reaction score
Chrome_Seahawk":265yzxi1 said:
Dude, you should have gone with the Nest - Most economical seats in the place, we stand most the game and I actually greatly PREFER the view from the End Zone - you are also much closer than you would be in the upper level. Oh well - Have a great time :)

Oh, I know. Marquess Wilson-level soft performance from my buddies. They won't hear the end of this.