Real Rob Report Week 10

VHawk

Reaction score
Moffitt is tha man!On a side note Brandon Browner comes across like he is not one to be played with period.

HansGruber

Reaction score
I love these. This series is the best NFL-related series I've ever seen. Minimal editing means you get a real idea of the locker room chemistry, and what the team is actually like.

Some of these guys are intense, some are dudes you just wanna share a beer with (Moffitt). And I love how Turbin is taking on Lynch's intensity. We got bullies back there at RB, those dudes don't mess around! And I love how Browner is just a badass, even when he's not playing, you can tell he wants to hit someone. And Clemons... holy cow. That dude is intense, no minced words, definitely not a dude to eff with - you can tell that even MRob is a bit intimidated, he cuts the ribbing way down. "You boys from Virginia got a way of saying things..." had me laughing and kinda nervous at the same time.

Eamon696

Reaction score
I especially liked the scene with Robinson's son and Russell Wilson. That was great.

JonRud

Reaction score
Moffit is such a goofball. He must have been frat king in college.

JKent82

Reaction score
"What's this?"

"ohh that's my wristband, it says no time2sleep."

Awwww. How about from now on we just get to watch Russell meet and greet all the other plays kids for the RRR.

PGunning101

Reaction score
That Russell Wilson moment with Rob's kid was super cool. Give up the wristband Mean Joe style next time, man.

kearly

Reaction score
Jermaine Kearse is taking cues from Golden Tate. Always be eating.

VHawk

Reaction score
HansGruber":160qr13y said:
I love these. This series is the best NFL-related series I've ever seen. Minimal editing means you get a real idea of the locker room chemistry, and what the team is actually like.

Some of these guys are intense, some are dudes you just wanna share a beer with (Moffitt). And I love how Turbin is taking on Lynch's intensity. We got bullies back there at RB, those dudes don't mess around! And I love how Browner is just a badass, even when he's not playing, you can tell he wants to hit someone. And Clemons... holy cow. That dude is intense, no minced words, definitely not a dude to eff with - you can tell that even MRob is a bit intimidated, he cuts the ribbing way down. "You boys from Virginia got a way of saying things..." had me laughing and kinda nervous at the same time.

I sensed a lil tension there myself.