Russell Wilson Jerseys

A-Dog

Reaction score
Are these sold out? The team shop section on .com doesn't have any. Any advice on how to get one?

SeahawkFrost

Reaction score
They had them at Seattle team shop and just sports in the capital mall in Olympia. I would suggest trying one of those stores in your local mall.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
They only have gameday ... no limited or elite yet. Screw silk screen...its cheap.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":1td0ov63 said:
They only have gameday ... no limited or elite yet. Screw silk screen...its cheap.

The $100 jerseys are fine. Very good quality assuming you don't throw them in the washing machine a hundred times.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Where can I get a customized jersey? I want to get a #1 with my name on it. Are they not making them yet?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
They had plenty at one of the shops right across from the C-link yesterday.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
NFL.COM has authentic customizable jerseys for $299.

The blue home jerseys are sold out except size 40, but the white away jerseys are available in all sizes as of the writing of this post, 40-60.

GO HAWKS!!!

SharkHawk":2p518v1x said:
Where can I get a customized jersey? I want to get a #1 with my name on it. Are they not making them yet?

Greenhell

Reaction score
Claden":1100q4e3 said:
Greenhell":1100q4e3 said:

I'd be careful going that route. It is possible to find legit jerseys on eBay. But majority are cheaply made, bad quality counterfeits.

The Wilson jerseys are going to be a little difficult to find for a bit. Maybe back order at nflshop?

Just won this off Ebay last week. Elite jersey. Doesn't look cheap to me. Should have it tomorrow.
T2eC16NHJHoE9n3Kd2kKBQknHvjW60 57

T2eC16dHJHEE9ny2sq80BQknIDwMWw60 57

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Greenhell":27udqnkg said:
Claden":27udqnkg said:
I'd be careful going that route. It is possible to find legit jerseys on eBay. But majority are cheaply made, bad quality counterfeits.

The Wilson jerseys are going to be a little difficult to find for a bit. Maybe back order at nflshop?

Just won this off Ebay last week. Elite jersey. Doesn't look cheap to me. Should have it tomorrow.

The placement of the "Seahawks" name on that left gray shoulder stripe looks WAY off. Just my opinion.

Greenhell

Reaction score
volsunghawk":30q4au9c said:
Greenhell":30q4au9c said:
Claden":30q4au9c said:

The placement of the "Seahawks" name on that left gray shoulder stripe looks WAY off. Just my opinion.

Guess I didn't notice that. It does look like it might not be centered. To me, not a big deal.

SeahawkFrost

Reaction score
I don't know if it's the photo but the mesh behind the nameplate doesn't look right to me. I have legit limited Thomas jersey and the nameplate is solid no mesh.

Greenhell

Reaction score
SeahawkFrost":azfcsz9n said:
I don't know if it's the photo but the mesh behind the nameplate doesn't look right to me. I have legit limited Thomas jersey and the nameplate is solid no mesh.

You could be correct. I have yet to have seen an elite jersey of any team up close so I dont' know about the name plate. My guess is that this Wilson jersey is a knock-off but it looks good enough to me. And I got it a a good price, so I went for it.

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
Definitely a fake. The worst thing about these jerseys is the Nike logo on the sleeve. On the official jerseys the shape surrounding the Nike logo is rounded. On these jerseys, it's a LARGE triangle. Saw several of these at the Vikings game - they look horrible.

And another thing that makes it a fake are the feathers on the back of the neck. On the official jerseys they go all the way around.

endzorn

Reaction score
SharkHawk":1el9x916 said:
I got a number 3 with my son's name on it at the stadium before the Vikings game. Took about an hour.

Greenhell

Reaction score
DYLcurry59":h8ej9pyx said:
Definitely a fake. The worst thing about these jerseys is the Nike logo on the sleeve. On the official jerseys the shape surrounding the Nike logo is rounded. On these jerseys, it's a LARGE triangle. Saw several of these at the Vikings game - they look horrible.

And another thing that makes it a fake are the feathers on the back of the neck. On the official jerseys they go all the way around.

The elite jerseys do not have the feathers all the way around the neck unlike the limited and game jerseys.
FF 827058ALT1 xl

Even the offical game jerseys the players wear do not have the feathers all the way around the collar. Look at the back of Hill's jersey. No feathers on the back.
2019663081.jpg