Seahawks and Sounders just 2 hrs apart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Imagine the potential pandemonium occurring between two major sports events at the Clink this Sunday if the last of Seahawk fans don't filter out until well past 5:00 (supposing an OT game -- hey, it could happen) and Sounders fans trying to get in for the 6:00 start. Both crowd and traffic. I'm glad I'm staying home that day!

And the locker rooms fiasco. And, can they put the soccer lines down that quickly? I'd like to watch them try!

Am I missing something here?

The Radish

Reaction score
Ruminator":27kfmedi said:
Imagine the potential pandemonium occurring between two major sports events at the Clink this Sunday if the last of Seahawk fans don't filter out until well past 5:00 (supposing an OT game -- hey, it could happen) and Sounders fans trying to get in for the 6:00 start. Both crowd and traffic. I'm glad I'm staying home that day!

And the locker rooms fiasco. And, can they put the soccer lines down that quickly? I'd like to watch them try!

Am I missing something here?

I think you're missing how efficient the stadium crew is. They've had time to plan for this in advance. As for the people, that will just have to be that. And anyway you don't think the football crowd will stay for the foootball game?

I agree about the downtown traffic tho. When we have been able to attend games we usually walked back to Temple Billiards for a while to talk about the game. Partly to continue the enjoyment of being there and partly to wait for the traffic to slow down.

:les:

bellyfat

Reaction score
Not a soccer fan but I just looked at it on their site:

11 SUN A Galaxy 06:00 PM
18 SUN H Galaxy 06:00 PM

OP
OP
Ruminator

Ruminator

Reaction score
bellyfat":21a7aho3 said:
Not a soccer fan but I just looked at it on their site:

11 SUN A Galaxy 06:00 PM
18 SUN H Galaxy 06:00 PM

Ah! Someone at work told me Sounders play at the Clink this weekend.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
I wonder if any of the fans at the seahawks game will try to hide in the stadium to get free admission to the sounders game. Not a bad idea to stay in the bathroom or something until soccer game time

Edit: Just realized OP has been chastised for his error. My idea is still pretty cool though

Status
Not open for further replies.