Tebow has no idea what's coming...

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Tim Tebow thinks most stadiums in the SEC are louder than NFL stadiums, and apparently, by extension, are louder than CLink.

“They’re fast, explosive, they get up the field, the quarterback has to be ready to step up, move in the pocket,” said Tim Tebow, more concerned about the Seahawks than their crowd, saying he thought LSU was a louder environment. “They have a lot of great athletes. ...They usually get quarterbacks flustered with their speed,’’

I’ve never been to Seattle, but college stadiums compared to the NFL, there’s not much of a comparison. Pretty much most of the SEC places are a lot louder.’’

Mark Sanchez will not be the only Jets QB to be rattled on Sunday. IMHO.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
****My Twitter Message to @TimTebow****

@TimTebow Thanks for the quote about our crowd noise. That was stupid. Seahawks Season Ticket Holder Section 117. #GETYOUREARPLUGSREADY

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
I have to say - I hope the noise is significantly better than last week. The crowd against the Vikings was pretty flat for the most part.

It was probably the quietest game I've ever attended (quiet in relative terms, of course).

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
I hope he breaks loose on a run and gets absolutely erased by Browner. I think I'd actually fear getting hit by Browner more than I would from Chancellor. Either that or Mebane just comes through and crushes him out behind the LOS.

Hawkaholic

Reaction score
taz291819":1zj36b4k said:
Well, most SEC stadiums seat 20k-30k more people also.
exactly, most people would assume that those stadiums would be louder... you have to experience our stadium before you can understand it.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I'd imagine he's probably right. 12th man aint what it used to be. How many false starts have we caused this year, 2 or 3? Teams have gotten better at dealing with it (and i dont think its nearly as loud as it was back in 2005-2008ish.)

Quite honestly i dont expect the crowd to be a factor at all, our team will kick their ass just because theyre a better team.

OP
OP
BlueTalon

BlueTalon

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3dj3bf08 said:
Quite honestly i dont expect the crowd to be a factor at all, our team will kick their ass just because theyre a better team.
Which should be like an intravenous shot of caffeine to #12, right?

seahawks08

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":2rh1aqc3 said:
I have to say - I hope the noise is significantly better than last week. The crowd against the Vikings was pretty flat for the most part.

It was probably the quietest game I've ever attended (quiet in relative terms, of course).

I noticed the same thing, the loudness for GB, Patriots, Dallas games were awesome. The Vikings game was very mellow in comparison, I wonder is it the opponent, the quick touchdown they scored or was it just cold, not sure what happened, there were many sections empty after the opening kickoff, and by the last 2 minutes, everyone left. Its so uncharateristic of Clink, hope the crowd is energized for this one.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I'm not sure why it would matter. He probably won't see the field anyway. Tho if he does, I will welcome him with my voice as loudly as possible.

Pstark3

Reaction score
seahawks08":30loi8yu said:
FlyingGreg":30loi8yu said:

I noticed the same thing, the loudness for GB, Patriots, Dallas games were awesome. The Vikings game was very mellow in comparison, I wonder is it the opponent, the quick touchdown they scored or was it just cold, not sure what happened, there were many sections empty after the opening kickoff, and by the last 2 minutes, everyone left. Its so uncharateristic of Clink, hope the crowd is energized for this one.
Probably coming off of 2 disappointing losses in a row was a buzzkill

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
100,000 seat stadiums that are filled with yokels from states that have no professional sports to speak of, playing against the Heisman friend of Jesus and his Championship team, are pretty damn loud.

70,000 seat stadiums watching the Jets offense self destruct and circle the bottom of the crapper, not so much.

I hope Sanchez plays his usual game vs the Hawks and Rex pulls him. Tebow will be ripped to shreds vs. our Defense at the Clink.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":qour9hp2 said:

I blame Detlef

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
i know this is a awkward first post. But I'm a Die hard Seahawks fan, and LSU fan.
I've been to two Seahawks games and 3 LSU games.

The Seahawks games were consistently loud through out the entire game, for the most part.
But LSU games. when they get to the points where the fans get loud, Tiger Stadium cant be touched by the ClLink.
But by all means, i would LOVE for people going to the game to get upset and prove me wrong. Make my TV shake so Timmy will be shaking on the sideline too :twisted: :thirishdrinkers:

lukerguy

Reaction score
Give it a rest guys...He made an honest assessment- that on a whole, SEC stadiums that hold 90,000 are louder than NFL stadiums- that's probably true. He never said anything about Seattle specifically. It doesn't really matter, anyways as the only way he will be behind C is if Sanchez gets hurt or for 3 gimmick plays.

How could you hate Tim Tebow? I cannot respect anyone who hates someone like Tebow. All he does is work hard, compete, have an exceptional attitude, bring his teammates up..That Denver team last year was awful before he took over. I'm not saying he is a good QB but his intangibles are off the charts.

In a lot of ways Tebow has comparable intangibles to our QB, RW. If the reason you hate Tebow is because he has a strong faith in God, then you should also hate Russell Wilson as well. Wilson tweets a daily bible verse almost every day. Also, he visits sick kids much like Wilson does...I'm sorry, I just can't fathom how you could "HATE" Tim Tebow.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
lukerguy":3r0eym9d said:
Give it a rest guys...He made an honest assessment- that on a whole, SEC stadiums that hold 90,000 are louder than NFL stadiums- that's probably true. He never said anything about Seattle specifically. It doesn't really matter, anyways as the only way he will be behind C is if Sanchez gets hurt or for 3 gimmick plays.

How could you hate Tim Tebow? I cannot respect anyone who hates someone like Tebow. All he does is work hard, compete, have an exceptional attitude, bring his teammates up..That Denver team last year was awful before he took over. I'm not saying he is a good QB but his intangibles are off the charts.

In a lot of ways Tebow has comparable intangibles to our QB, RW. If the reason you hate Tebow is because he has a strong faith in God, then you should also hate Russell Wilson as well. Wilson tweets a daily bible verse almost every day. Also, he visits sick kids much like Wilson does...I'm sorry, I just can't fathom how you could "HATE" Tim Tebow.
Thank you, and I agree 100%. Haters gonna hate.

Latest posts