Worried?

skater18000

Reaction score
I was wondering why everybody is so worried about this jets team?

I have no doubt in my mind, we are going to beat them and by a lot

Sac

Reaction score
Everybody, Zeb, would be those that are afraid that the Defense with Red, and Jones and Scruggs and Kam gimpy and Carp and KJ out that teh Seahawks will be not hhitter tacklet BOOM squad as they shoudl becuz not playing like hittertackler that thinking they is and dakhal;wkefa asdkfawo; anferadf asd HULK SMASH!

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I'm one of those people who understands that when it comes to the Seahawks virtually anything could happen. But I also believe in the power of Tanzania and the 12th Man.

sutz

Reaction score
In normal terms, this could be seen as a classic trap game, where we're favored, but lay an egg.

Seems highly doubtful that they will, though. The crowd at the Clink will be fired up for a second consecutive home game, there will be fewer opponents' fans in the stands (I hope), and the team will be ready. We just passed the half-way point in the season, we have a bye week coming up, and we have a winning record.

It should be the closest thing the NFL has to a cake walk, which is the kind of attitude that makes one susceptible to "trap" games. :)

I think we'll be fine. No Tebowing allowed this week. ;)

Sac

Reaction score
sutz":3ewuot9a said:
No Tebowing allowed this week. ;)

I'm am OK with any Seahawks defender Tebowing after a sack, tackle for loss or interception. Those are acceptable Tebowing moments.

kearly

Reaction score
I'm not worried. Sometimes unexpected losses happen, but if the Seahawks don't win this Sunday, I'd be very surprised. This is arguably the most winnable game of the season.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
kearly":1ce4vn52 said:
I'm not worried. Sometimes unexpected losses happen, but if the Seahawks don't win this Sunday, I'd be very surprised. This is arguably the most winnable game of the season.

I'd say the Cardinals game is more of a lock.. but agree otherwise.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Not worried. The Jets' defense may give Wilson some trouble, but he's advanced to where he can make at least a few things happen. The Jets, on the other hand, have no weapons to punish us for bearing down on Sanchez.

hawksmode

Reaction score
Cause they lose the ones they are supposd to win....and win the ones they are supposedto lose :)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Tanzania will see to it that we stay undefeated at home!

Rainger

Reaction score
skater18000":2yhxwqtl said:
I was wondering why everybody is so worried about this jets team?

I have no doubt in my mind, we are going to beat them and by a lot
Well while I think we will win I always hate overconfidence especially if any of the players have it. I have spent too many years losing the game we were going to win for sure. Go Hawks

drdiags

Reaction score
Aros":cfynciix said:
Tanzania will see to it that we stay undefeated at home!

Reminds me of Major League or what ever that movie was with the hitting idol in the player's locker. FU Jubu.

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
if we are favored i am always worried, Its the NFL .. many of us claimed Rams and Cardinals were locks. now we can sit here now and say those teams are better then the Jets and we were on the road. but still we thought they were locks.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":2etqwtzd said:
Everybody, Zeb, would be those that are afraid that the Defense with Red, and Jones and Scruggs and Kam gimpy and Carp and KJ out that teh Seahawks will be not hhitter tacklet BOOM squad as they shoudl becuz not playing like hittertackler that thinking they is and dakhal;wkefa asdkfawo; anferadf asd HULK SMASH!
Post of the month!