Friday Injury Report

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Friday Injury Report
Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:58 pm
  • I'm hoping a full week practicing with the starters will allow Morgan to make a better showing this week.
    You are absolutely entitled to state your opinion whenever you wish, and I am absolutely entitled to point out the stupidity of that opinion with the same frequency.
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:17 am
  • I would hope Morgan would be more ready after a week with the 1st string.I am interested to see how Howard does.I think this would be his 1st game.I think he has been inactive all season.Only 5 LBs dressed is a concern though.
    canzag
    NET Veteran

Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:56 am
  • ensett wrote:
    MontanaHawk05 wrote:
    CB Walter Thurmond, still game-time decision to play vs Jets.

https://twitter.com/Liz_Mathews/status/ ... 5807448064

I hadn't realized it before, but our entire interior D-line except Mebane was on the injury report this week. Hope Jones, Bryant, and Clint are close to 100%.

I haven't seen Branch on any reports either. Looks like we have our starters, so we are pretty good off.

I had to chuckle when I saw this. I know we're talking about ALAN Branch, but the number of times we have all seen the name "Branch" on an injury report is pretty significant.
    usc17hawk
    NET Rookie

Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:58 am
  • Jeez, I'm glad the bye week is coming. Hopefully the interior line can hold up reasonably well against the 'Jests' run game. I also hope B-Wags can keep 'em lined up properly without KJ in there. Lotsa question marks that I hope will get answered in a positive way on Sunday.
    "I cannot believe this............ I am stunned right now. This is now a rebuilding year for us. Our offense is crap now"

Blitzer88 regarding trading Percy to the Jets
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:01 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information