Walter Thurmond?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Walter Thurmond?
Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:48 pm
  • JKent82 wrote: [ But I'd like to see him spot outside against small speedy receivers on occasion and play a lot nickel once he gets to game speed.

    I'm at game speed but apparently I'm delusional because I don't understand half of the posts in this thread.

    Maybe that''s good.
    EastCoastHawksFan posted... "Trading for Harvin is by far the worst move John S has ever made." (March 18, 2014)

    your World Champion Seattle Seahawks.. how sweet is that!!
    User avatar
    onanygivensunday
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3012
    Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:59 am


Re: Walter Thurmond?
Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:54 pm
  • onanygivensunday wrote:
    JKent82 wrote: [ But I'd like to see him spot outside against small speedy receivers on occasion and play a lot nickel once he gets to game speed.

    I'm at game speed but apparently I'm delusional because I don't understand half of the posts in this thread.

    Maybe that''s good.


    Apparently it's contagious.
    User avatar
    JKent82
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3008
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 12:13 pm


Re: Walter Thurmond?
Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:08 pm
  • CANHawk wrote:Wait Am Thurmond supposed to be hitter tackler or interceptor break-dancer Will Thurmond make for restore BOOM Am so confused Smh fire Big Lo and get green men from Canucks

    This man gets it.
    User avatar
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 6849
    Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:12 am


Re: Walter Thurmond?
Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:29 pm
  • I'll be nice to see good ol #28 back out there. Man I hope he can stay healthy.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 13956
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


Re: Walter Thurmond?
Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:35 pm
  • -The Glove- wrote:
    CANHawk wrote:Wait Am Thurmond supposed to be hitter tackler or interceptor break-dancer Will Thurmond make for restore BOOM Am so confused Smh fire Big Lo and get green men from Canucks

    This man gets it.


    Reading loud and clear over here. I was inclined to respond in kind, but you two got me laughing too hard. Nailed it.
    Image
    User avatar
    HawkAroundTheClock
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1410
    Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:30 pm
    Location: Olympia


Re: Walter Thurmond?
Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:05 pm
  • This thread is fantastic
    I am a firm believer in luck, and I found that the harder I work the more I have of it.
    CurryStopstheRuns
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2022
    Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:52 pm


Re: Walter Thurmond?
Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:10 pm
  • Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
    Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???


    2013 Adopt-a-rookie: #humblethug
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: Kevin Norwood
    User avatar
    razgriz737
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1525
    Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:12 pm
    Location: Seattle (From Spokane)


Re: Walter Thurmond?
Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:14 pm
  • razgriz737 wrote:Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?


    I'm not sure if i should be smh or is this .netlatin? Maybe hitter tackler make boom boom on keyboard while drink drink?
    "I don't know why anyone thinks the NFL is going to start the season with a rematch of one of the most lopsided Super Bowls of all-time.

    They want a competitive game, not an ass-pounding." --- Broncos Fan
    User avatar
    smashmouth59
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 1014
    Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:54 am
    Location: Olympia


Re: Walter Thurmond?
Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:30 pm
  • smashmouth59 wrote:
    razgriz737 wrote:Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?


    I'm not sure if i should be smh or is this .netlatin? Maybe hitter tackler make boom boom on keyboard while drink drink?


    Read the whole thread. :th2thumbs:
    Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???


    2013 Adopt-a-rookie: #humblethug
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: Kevin Norwood
    User avatar
    razgriz737
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1525
    Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:12 pm
    Location: Seattle (From Spokane)


Re: Walter Thurmond?
Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:41 pm
  • Thurmond is mannnnn Sunday will be grrrrrrrr
    User avatar
    Navyhawkfan187
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 605
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:48 am




It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:16 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information