SUNDAY ROLL CALL vs JETS

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I'll be there Section 123....my kids bought 'em from me then gave them back as a present..... taking my 7 year old grandson.

JonRud

Reaction score
I will be watching from the SeaDen in NJ....then rep my Hawks gear all next week in the face of all the crying Jets fans around here. hahaha!!!

muxpux

Reaction score
it looks like ill be there with DJtoy. thanks man! 2 in a row! woohoo! haha

NYCoug

Reaction score
Flying out of JFK airport tonight at 6:30pm Eastern and scheduled to arrive at Sea-Tac at 9:30pm Pacific. Perfect, enough time to get back to the hotel, drop off the baggage, and head out to Seattle for an awesome night on the town.

Vancouver tomorrow (still shaking my head at my friends for not wanting to go to Wazzu instead but maybe I can work my charm and do some convincing) and then...

FINALLY... NYCOUG has comeBACK to Qwe... well, it's not Qwest anymore but the CLink will do. Still don't have actual tickets to the game since we've had some late minute additions to the contingency, but I'll be there. Through hell and high water, I'll be there alright. Whatever it takes.

I miss Seattle so much. This is seriously going to be a life changing trip and I can't wait to see what life has in store for me.

Go Hawks!

12thMan1

Reaction score
This will be the first game I've missed in 2 years! BOOURNS!!!!!

Jase

Reaction score
I'm there! Way in the NE corner, section 103, front row.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
So my boss just hit me up this morning on the walkie and gave me a ticket for Sundays game. Nice!

bryantology79

Reaction score
section 325, haven't been to a game here in 9 years and this will be the wife's first. haven't decided on where to predrink yet but i want to get to my seats early for the veterans day presentation. staying in belltown and about walk across the street for some top pot!

Latest posts