Never been to the CLINK.. how good are these seats?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • I disagree that there's "not a bad seat", but those seats should be pretty decent. High up but good view.
    * NET Staff *

• Keep in mind that's the enemy's side of the stadium, so you have to be twice as loud as the people around you, it's a rule
    :mrgreen:
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

• Zebulon Dak wrote:I love high seats. This last weekend was my first experience being down in the shit, which was amazing, don't get me wrong. But I really like watching the game from up high so I can see everything. Down on the field I spent as much time watching the jumbo-tron as I did watching the actual game.

Yep. A lot easier to see the tactical aspects of the play from up high too.
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

• Aros wrote:This is the best I could find on Seahawks.com's 3D interactive seating chart. For some reason they didn't have JJ as a row to select so H was the closest. This is a good idea visually though...

I don't know why you couldn't get a better view. I got this from virtual section 310, virtual row ll.

49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
    * NET Curmudgeon *

• Up high is way way better. My advice is avoid the aisles. People do walk up and down them a lot, particularly early in the game.
    JKent82
    NET Veteran

• Bigpumpkin wrote:Don't forget to bring along a strong set of legs. It's quite a hike up to JJ.

And bring a strong bladder, too!
    If you're walking on thin ice, you might as well dance.................................................Mom
    LymonHawk
    * El Primo *
    * El Primo *

• LymonHawk wrote:
    Bigpumpkin wrote:Don't forget to bring along a strong set of legs. It's quite a hike up to JJ.

And bring a strong bladder, too!

the only downfall of being up high.. in the double letters it is a tough jaunt to make it down to pee and back during a TV timeout.. pay attention to the homie with the glove on the sideline after kickoffs/punts..

Where can I find Seahawks98.com???
    Barthawk
    *Bacon Eating Crusader*
    *Bacon Eating Crusader*

It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:34 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information