Never been to the CLINK.. how good are these seats?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Section 310 row JJ.

$70 each.

I know these are in the top deck, but how many rows up?

A friend of a friend is offering them to me. I am really tempted to go! I live in Vancouver, BC so it will be a hefty drive.
    VancitySeahawk
    NET Veteran

• This is the best I could find on Seahawks.com's 3D interactive seating chart. For some reason they didn't have JJ as a row to select so H was the closest. This is a good idea visually though...

Les "The Radish" Norton - Ambassador/Grandfather of .NET, gone too soon but will never be forgotten. RIP
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Thanks for the help! Whats the Last row? ZZ?
    VancitySeahawk
    NET Veteran

• Just looked it up. Last row is QQ.
    Hawkadeus
    NET Rookie

• Just an FYI...that image is NOT even close to the view from Row JJ.
    JJ is really high up....but go and have fun...not a bad seat in the house.
    iigakusei
    NET Veteran

• you will be high up, but the view is still good, and it will be very loud up there. You will be able to see the play develop, haha
    Missing_Clink
    NET Veteran

• Not a bad seat in the house man. Sitting higher up you may be farther away from the action but you get a great picture of what's going on on the field.
    JGfromtheNW
    NET Veteran

• Hawkadeus wrote:Just looked it up. Last row is QQ.

Thanks. Now I need to find someone who wants to go!
    VancitySeahawk
    NET Veteran

• Those are great seats. You'll be able to see everything. Just don't let anybody tell you to sit down.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

• iigakusei wrote:Just an FYI...that image is NOT even close to the view from Row JJ.

Yeah talk about false advertising. I sat up in MM for the Chelsea vs. Sounders match, and I had a better view of the planets rotating than the match.

Also OP, bring a warm jacket, you're on the east side of the stadium, which gets some serious wind if it's blowing.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Veteran

• Sgt. Largent wrote:
    iigakusei wrote:Just an FYI...that image is NOT even close to the view from Row JJ.

Yeah talk about false advertising. I sat up in MM for the Chelsea vs. Sounders match, and I had a better view of the planets rotating than the match.

Also OP, bring a warm jacket, you're on the east side of the stadium, which gets some serious wind if it's blowing.

really?
    VancitySeahawk
    NET Veteran

• VancitySeahawk wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:
    iigakusei wrote:Just an FYI...that image is NOT even close to the view from Row JJ.

really?

Bad video, but you're higher up than this. Not HORRIBLE seats, you'll still have fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwQwYp5m ... ature=plcp
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Veteran

• Clearly that image is from Row H. C'mon folks. Let's do a little attention paying.

Vancity, I'm down to check out the QQ!! Let's do it!!
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

• I love high seats. This last weekend was my first experience being down in the shit, which was amazing, don't get me wrong. But I really like watching the game from up high so I can see everything. Down on the field I spent as much time watching the jumbo-tron as I did watching the actual game.
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

• Zebulon Dak wrote:I love high seats. This last weekend was my first experience being down in the shit, which was amazing, don't get me wrong. But I really like watching the game from up high so I can see everything. Down on the field I spent as much time watching the jumbo-tron as I did watching the actual game.

I feel ya on the high seats. I went to the Air Force Academy where every game was mandatory and all the cadets sat down at field level. One game I didn't to go "slumming" and sit in the high seats. I enjoyed the experience way more.
    falcongoggles
    NET Veteran

• Im a fan of in between. Not too high, not too low. But if I had to choose between high or low, I'd go high. Like Zeb said, when you sit too low, you only see the field when the ball is right next to you.

I'd jump on the seats. They arent terrible. And that appears to be face value for the tix. You wont find that anywhere else.
    Hawkadeus
    NET Rookie

• Don't forget to bring along a strong set of legs. It's quite a hike up to JJ.
    Bigpumpkin
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

• It is not a long drive you wussy! :P

I sat up around there for the pre-season game against Tennessee. The view is just fine, but if you have binoculars you might want to think about bringing them if you like scoping out what's happening on the sidelines.

Oh and ditto on the hike. Holy crap that's a lot of stairs!
    Radish, check your PMs. Man upstairs has an invite for a tail gate up in heaven with your name on it.
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

• I don't like anything that is double lettered, its too high to climb, that's my only complaint, the experience is fine and the view of play developing is wonderful. If you have to go up and down 4 times, you are done for the day:) but I prefer the 300 level seats instead of the 100 level seats.
    seahawks08
    NET Veteran

• I disagree that there's "not a bad seat", but those seats should be pretty decent. High up but good view.
    * NET Staff *

• Keep in mind that's the enemy's side of the stadium, so you have to be twice as loud as the people around you, it's a rule
    :mrgreen:
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Location: Born in Oakharbor, raised in the west, sentenced to life in St George

• Zebulon Dak wrote:I love high seats. This last weekend was my first experience being down in the shit, which was amazing, don't get me wrong. But I really like watching the game from up high so I can see everything. Down on the field I spent as much time watching the jumbo-tron as I did watching the actual game.

Yep. A lot easier to see the tactical aspects of the play from up high too.
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

• Aros wrote:This is the best I could find on Seahawks.com's 3D interactive seating chart. For some reason they didn't have JJ as a row to select so H was the closest. This is a good idea visually though...

I don't know why you couldn't get a better view. I got this from virtual section 310, virtual row ll.

49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
    * NET Curmudgeon *

• Up high is way way better. My advice is avoid the aisles. People do walk up and down them a lot, particularly early in the game.
    JKent82
    NET Veteran

• Bigpumpkin wrote:Don't forget to bring along a strong set of legs. It's quite a hike up to JJ.

And bring a strong bladder, too!
    If you're walking on thin ice, you might as well dance.................................................Mom
    LymonHawk
    * El Primo *
    * El Primo *

• LymonHawk wrote:
    Bigpumpkin wrote:Don't forget to bring along a strong set of legs. It's quite a hike up to JJ.

And bring a strong bladder, too!

the only downfall of being up high.. in the double letters it is a tough jaunt to make it down to pee and back during a TV timeout.. pay attention to the homie with the glove on the sideline after kickoffs/punts..

Where can I find Seahawks98.com???
    Barthawk
    *Bacon Eating Crusader*
    *Bacon Eating Crusader*

It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:55 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information