Peter King: Unger All Pro Center at midpoint; Wagner DROY

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/w ... =hp_t11_a4

Did not see this posted yet, but it is an interesting list. Most of us would probably put Sherm ahead of Winfield at CB, but he has played well. The Gore pick is questionable. I'd probably give it to Peterson, Foster, or Lynch before Gore.

Most shocking? Anthony Davis. This dude looked like a BUST his rookie year. He has really turned things around, unfortunately for us.

It's great to see the recognition for Wagner. He looks like he will be an anchor for us for the next decade
    Missing_Clink
    NET Veteran

• Can't argue with any of that really. Well expect Gore as the best RB in the league? Really?
    amill87
    NET Veteran

• We saw the best back last week. I wonder sometimes if his choices are meant to be controversial
    Happypuppy
    NET Veteran

• I think a few a little out of wack:

OROY: Luck-- everything expected and leading the WORST team from last year into playoff contender. That rarely ever happens.

DROY: Chandler Jones -- Ok Maybe a homer thing but leads all rookies in sacks with 6, is very good against the run as well. All and all a stud d lineman.

O Player of the Year: Has be Ryan as well.. guys been scary good.
    PatsFanNH
    NET Rookie

It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:51 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information