Better prepare for all kinds of wrinkles

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Let's hope we are ready for lots of variations and wrinkles this Sunday. Jets are desperate and have had a bye week to prepare. Ryan is a wild card.

It's not just Tebow, which I expect to see a lot of...but I'm weary of fake punts, field goals, etc. The Rams proved earlier this season it can be done.

OP
OP
FlyingGreg

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":352v0no3 said:
So you're saying Tim Tebow's going to come out to pass?

8)

Or maybe he will start cussing like a Sailor (hey, I can say it...I am one) -- shocking the defense with a change from his normal Christian ways!

OP
OP
FlyingGreg

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
djTOY2000":12qwxu9x said:
FlyingGreg":12qwxu9x said:
Or just punch them in the nose every snap.

i like this method, just punch 'em first, knock em senseless...

Agreed. When in doubt, knock em out. I'm even cool if Breno gets one of his trademark penalties, as long as it's early.

The Radish

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":274untxl said:
Sarlacc83":274untxl said:
So you're saying Tim Tebow's going to come out to pass?

8)

Or maybe he will start cussing like a Sailor (hey, I can say it...I am one) -- shocking the defense with a change from his normal Christian ways!

Yeah you and Sailor would fit right in there.

Omahawk

Reaction score
As Seahawks fans, we are all well aware of the risk of wrinkles. And male pattern baldness. It comes with the territory. Luckily so does short-term memory loss.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Omahawk":1qvu8upr said:
As Seahawks fans, we are all well aware of the risk of wrinkles. And male pattern baldness. It comes with the territory. Luckily so does short-term memory loss.

Yes, now that spleefs are legal in Washington! :pimp:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I'm not really worried about the Jets offense, our defense should be able to keep them under 14 pts.

I am worried about the Jets defense though, they stunt A LOT, like Arizona. So I could see our offense having a hard time scoring a lot of points, which means another 4th quarter nail biter.

Hawkadeus

Reaction score
Totally agree. The Jets are going to play as if their season is on the line. This is one desperate team. They've had to sit and dwell on their butt whooping from the Dolphins for 2 weeks and had to listen to everyone talk about their overrated coach. They will be pulling every trick in the book. Never underestimate a desperate team playing for their lives.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
I can see Russell handling their pressure well. They have guys standing up and moving around, and that doesn't seem to phase him. Same crap the Cowboys did. The Ryan brothers call a lot of similar stuff to try to "disguise" what they are doing. It didn't seem to be much of an issue against Dallas, and I think they are a better team than the Jets.

OP
OP
FlyingGreg

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
SharkHawk":26kwymyg said:
I can see Russell handling their pressure well. They have guys standing up and moving around, and that doesn't seem to phase him. Same crap the Cowboys did. The Ryan brothers call a lot of similar stuff to try to "disguise" what they are doing. It didn't seem to be much of an issue against Dallas, and I think they are a better team than the Jets.

Yes. I actually think we will KILL them if they want to go overboard with the pressure. This is not the same Wilson that faced the Cardinals in his first NFL game.

We will have lots of shots available if they want to go blitz crazy.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
The thing they do is that they walk guys all over which is supposed to hide the blitz. Is it just me, or does that not really fool anybody? They have 3 lbers walking around and a safety in the same place. The fact is that one of them is blitzing and it's probably the safety, but either way, they usually don't blitz more guys than they need in coverage, so it is just a matter of Unger making good calls at the line and M-Rob picking up his guy. I think Turbin is a good blocker too, so maybe you bring him in and start flinging it downfield and back them off and then run Beastmode all over them.