Unger, Max....C....Finger....FP
Wright, K.J.....LB....Concussion....DNP

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":marl3lcu said:
Good to see Unger back. And Jones, even in limited practice.

SHould we be concerned about KJ at this point? or Kam?

Kam's was a thigh bruise and it's expected he'll play through it. KJ we won't know the results of the concussion testing until later this week (although I'm sure the docs reported back to the team today).

As for Unger, he played in Carp's spot last week, and is practicing in that LG spot until Carp's return. Jones is still on the outside looking in from what it seems, but I am sure he'll be back after the bye if he doesn't make it this week.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I was wondering about Lynch. Last game, he looked like he was hurting. Every time he got up, he was very stoic, and didn't celebrate much, or even look excited after a good run.

He wasn't even in anyone's face in the 2nd half, and usually when guys talk smack to him, he gets up on em.

warden

Reaction score
A win against the Jets followed by a bye week will heal most wounds

sutz

Reaction score
It's late in the year. They start to add up.

:229031_shrug:

I'm happty to see those FPs, though. :)

TLD0550

Reaction score
great week for a lot of men down probably best case scenario IMO

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Looks like the Seahawks are going to come out of the BYE with a pretty healthy squad, as long as the NY game goes smoothly.

Second half surge into the playoffs? Pete wants to win 4 out of the last 5...how about winning those last 4 and hopefully get into the playoffs with some momentum?

Could be dangerous for opposing teams if the Defense fixes their slight woes and the offense keeps improving the way it has.

This is one of the more exciting full seasons I've seen a little while. SO AWESOME.

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
I wasn't aware that Big Red was hurt. Could this mean more playing time for Irvin?

Basis4day

Reaction score
Please, don't freak out about the Wednesday injury report. The Friday one is WAYYY more telling.

BAllenHawk

Reaction score
Well hopefully guys like Red, Kam and Marshawn are just precautionary. Need those guys no matter how bad the Jets are playing right now.

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
i would prefer in our starting d line looked like this - Clemons - Bryant - Mebane - Irvin .. that what i do in madden anyways :)

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Basis4day":1s6t9q8l said:
Please, don't freak out about the Wednesday injury report. The Friday one is WAYYY more telling.

Absolutely truth there. Wednesday is the day that they sit the guys who are banged up to get them a little healthier. This can even drag on into Thursday. On friday, they release the gameday outlook for the players. This is the important one. I like to see Wednesday's each week to see where we are at in terms of injuries so I know what to look for on Friday's report.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Remember a few weeks ago when we were saying how we were lucky not to have too many injuries?

Luckily nobody serious has been put on IR yet (knock on wood) but the bye week can't come fast enough. Stay healthy guys!