NFL players say Rex Ryan is most overrated coach in NFL

JSeahawks

Reaction score
And I tend to agree with them. I can't stand that loud mouth foot lovin slob.

The Jets coach pulled in 35 votes, finishing far and away ahead of Bill Belichick, who came in second place with 16 votes. Andy Reid (9) was third, and Mike Shanahan (8) was fourth. Mike Tomlin (4), Jeff Fisher (3), Jim Harbaugh (3), Norv Turner (3), Pete Carroll (2) and Jason Garrett (2) rounded out the top 10.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-o ... ayers-poll

seedhawk

Reaction score
I think Rex needs the doc's to go back in and tighten up his tummy belt a bit. Seems the elastic is stretching and has translated into "foot in mouth" disease. (of course, his mouth can handle 3 or 4 feet at one time)

425HawkSpark

Reaction score
When you talk a lot of crap and don't back it up, puts a huge target on you.

Hawkspur

Reaction score
I wonder how many of the 35 players that voted for Ryan were Jets.

I thought that on Hardknocks, between him and the GM, the Jets organisation looked like a pretty unpleasant place to be.

TorontoHawk

Reaction score
He is, he just talks a good game. Him and his brother run there mouths and never back it up, guarantee this guarantee that and never come through.

djb28

Reaction score
He overreacts so much I thought he might have been a Seahawks fan deep down!

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Hawkspur":2x8kjcdf said:
I wonder how many of the 35 players that voted for Ryan were Jets.
The answer is none. The poll didn't allow players to vote for their own coach.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":13vxvlln said:
How could Norv Turner ever be considered "overrated"? Dude is brutally bad and everyone knows it.

And yet, he's still overrated, because he has a job over a ton of other people.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
The Ryan brothers are jokes.

Rex can't keep his mouth shut and can't back his shit up.

Rob looks homeless.

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
I understand the Rex Ryan being the top over rated HC because of his mouth, but maybe my homer glasses to tight... But how is BB overrated in 11 years teams been to 5 SB, 6 Conference Championships... I say thats an amazing accomplishment for ANYONE...

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, anyone who doesn't realize Bill B. is a very very good coach doesn't understand football. That guy can flat out get it done, and a lot of times w/a lot less talent than other teams. Hard to take any poll seriously that would even consider him an over-rated coach. Sounds more like player jealousy thing. Now Ryan, heck yes he's over-rated, although he did an excellent job getting them to the AFC Title game twice.
It takes more than just Tom Brady to get to all those Super Bowls, let alone win 3.

Jase

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":n2nyccqb said:
I understand the Rex Ryan being the top over rated HC because of his mouth, but maybe my homer glasses to tight... But how is BB overrated in 11 years teams been to 5 SB, 6 Conference Championships... I say thats an amazing accomplishment for ANYONE...

I was thinking the same thing. As much as I absolutely loathe BB and the Pats, you can't argue with results.

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
Jase,

All I can think is maybe BB is the type you LOVE him when he is your coach but Hate him when he is your opponents coach. (I bet all 16 were JET Players lol)

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
Soulfish,

The Seahawks stadium is the ONLY away stadium in 4 years NOT to play the star wars empire music whenever the Pats O takes the field.. That should tell you how the league feels about the Pats and emperor.. I mean HC BB :p